ADVERTISEMENT

New Zealand weightlifting….

“As well as being among the world’s best for her event."

He is ranked 16th in the world. That's not among the best. Still not for him to compete.

All that is standardized.

Theres nothing arbitrary about a weightlifting competition.
Arbitrarily standardized. Weight class lines are drawn arbitrarily, gender lines are drawn arbitrarily. There is one person who can lift the most weight and the rest is who can lift the most weight in arbitrarily selected subcategories of people who can lift less weight.

That's it. All divisions of weight lifting are arbitrary including sex/gender.
Arbitrarily standardized. Weight class lines are drawn arbitrarily, gender lines are drawn arbitrarily. There is one person who can lift the most weight and the rest is who can lift the most weight in arbitrarily selected subcategories of people who can lift less weight.

You are not much of a science guy are you?

It actually is. We've had this convo several times. Science isn't THAT difficult.

Which sex has XY chromosomes?

Which sex has XX chromosomes?

The reason "gender" hasn't been used to categorize sports is because anyone with a semi-functional brain knows that there are profound physiological effects of the Y chromosome on human development in relation to those without it. Would you like for me to draw it in finger paint for you?

It actually is. We've had this convo several times. Science isn't THAT difficult.

Which sex has XY chromosomes?

Which sex has XX chromosomes?

The reason "gender" hasn't been used to categorize sports is because anyone with a semi-functional brain knows that there are profound physiological effects of the Y chromosome on human development in relation to those without it. Would you like for me to draw it in finger paint for you?
Sad

I'm still waiting for you to argue with me.
Did you know that you don't develop a vagina or uterus if you have a Y chromosome? Like, no amount of testosterone blocker will turn a dick into a vagina. It's weird that it's that way. Almost like it's a structural phenomenon that happens at some point along the magical path from conception to birth.

Did you know that you don't develop a vagina or uterus if you have a Y chromosome? Like, no amount of testosterone blocker will turn a dick into a vagina. It's weird that it's that way. Almost like it's a structural phenomenon that happens at some point along the magical path from conception to birth.
Still waiting

No hill a leftist won’t die on.

None.
200.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT