ADVERTISEMENT

New Yorkers flocking to DeSantis’ state in record numbers

I don't know the numbers but californians have migrated in droves here in the lone star state for the past 20 years. Exponentially the past few. They like Austin.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Folks migrating to hurricane alley? Good luck! 👍
The last 4 families who've moved into my neighborhood this year (at least in the houses around me) all came from Texas. I relunctantly moved from Texas (The Colony/DFW) to Florida 6 years ago (wife's desire that my work accommodated), and as much as I loved living in Oklahoma and Texas, I wouldn't move back.

Reactions: osu_orangestreak
I just got back from a two week semi vacation in Florida, ran into all kinds of people from New York. Most of those I talked to said they left because of how bad things were getting and how happy they were in Florida. Ran into one lady at a Italian joint that cussed Democrats up one side and down the other in her New York accent. Made me laugh.

The last 4 families who've moved into my neighborhood this year (at least in the houses around me) all came from Texas. I relunctantly moved from Texas (The Colony/DFW) to Florida 6 years ago (wife's desire that my work accommodated), and as much as I loved living in Oklahoma and Texas, I wouldn't move back.
Brother, as long as they can acclimate I have no problem. They will evolve.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT