ADVERTISEMENT

New Recruiting Thread

OSU does have an available slot on the staff but it looks like he's going to work on his master's in counseling... So maybe a volunteer assistant or something like that. Idk. Will try to find out.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Happy to see Rogers coming home. I did think that there was maybe some hard feelings on his end with the Joe Smith situation and how he ended his career. Could of sworn that his little brother didn’t even consider OSU because of it. I know he lost the wrestle off but personally I would of liked to have seen him be the guy that year. Joe came back overweight and out of shape and had to cut a ton of weight and barely qualified. I think Chandler was ranked around #12 when he lost the spot. It appears to be water under the bridge if that even ever was the case. Hopefully his involvement comes on many different avenues, Stillwater HS, CWC etc.

Happy to see Rogers coming home. I did think that there was maybe some hard feelings on his end with the Joe Smith situation and how he ended his career. Could of sworn that his little brother didn’t even consider OSU because of it. I know he lost the wrestle off but personally I would of liked to have seen him be the guy that year. Joe came back overweight and out of shape and had to cut a ton of weight and barely qualified. I think Chandler was ranked around #12 when he lost the spot. It appears to be water under the bridge if that even ever was the case. Hopefully his involvement comes on many different avenues, Stillwater HS, CWC etc.
I think the Rogers who is going to Michigan is a cousin or a nephew, probably cousin.

Seth had a short interview with Chandler and asked him about the wrestle-off. Chandler said he was upset at the time, but it was disappointment with himself for not winning the spot. He also mentioned relying on his faith.

We know Chandler went to the Big12s and supported his teammates. But here's something else...After day 1, Joe needed to cut weight for day 2. Chandler went to Stillwater HS at 10 PM to workout with Joe so he could make weight. Chandler really is a special young man.

Seth had a short interview with Chandler and asked him about the wrestle-off. Chandler said he was upset at the time, but it was disappointment with himself for not winning the spot. He also mentioned relying on his faith.

We know Chandler went to the Big12s and supported his teammates. But here's something else...After day 1, Joe needed to cut weight for day 2. Chandler went to Stillwater HS at 10 PM to workout with Joe so he could make weight. Chandler really is a special young man.
That’s the great thing about wrestling. You can’t blame it on anyone but yourself.

Reactions: gyppoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT