ADVERTISEMENT

New Poll Shows President Trump Crushing DeSantis With 50 Point Lead

The psyop doesn’t seem to be working. Things were amazingly better under Trump and voters don’t plan on forgetting it.

Hate the polls already saying this....but honestly, if the libcomdems are willing to spend millions on unelectable nutjob R's, why wouldn't polls want to show Trump way in the lead at this time?

If I were vested at all in seeing libcomdems elected (or received a majority of my funding from libcomdems sponsored polls), every poll I put out would show this very thing. You can worry about accuracy much later, say September of 2024.

Everytime I see this stuff the first thing that pops into my head is "Machiavelli."

Chairman Biden!

Wearing the Conmunist tunic. Is there any doubt about who owns Joe?

Yes there was no symbolism in Joe wearing a communist tunic. He's just being friendly.
No, there is no communist conspiracy in Biden and other world leaders wearing Nehru jackets at an international event.

🙄🤣🤣

btw, what is the "symbolism" here? . . .

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I can't believe that Trump has a 50 point lead over DeSantis. God wouldn't have a 50 point lead over Satan.

Reactions: CowboyJD
I can't believe that Trump has a 50 point lead over DeSantis. God wouldn't have a 50 point lead over Satan.

Y’all haven’t injected your brethren with antivirus. The Trump Train = virus. You allowed it to spread into metastasis and now it’s taken complete hold of the Republican Party…and may not go away until he dies or gets thrown in jail…something y’all have - yet again - defended against to the bitter end.

Its yEr own faults…

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Y’all haven’t injected your brethren with antivirus. The Trump Train = virus. You allowed it to spread into metastasis and now it’s taken complete hold of the Republican Party…and may not go away until he dies or gets thrown in jail…something y’all have - yet again - defended against to the bitter end.

Its yEr own faults…

carry on
Is that you Nancy?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT