ADVERTISEMENT

New Look in the White House?

PoOsKuE

Redshirt
Dec 14, 2004
Stole this from Facebook. Gave me a chuckle so thought I'd share.

The Rock is considering running for President. Imagine telling him the leader of North Korea threatened us? Now imagine AJ Ferrari as Vice President and Spencer Lee as the Secretary of Defense. It would look like this.

Reporter: "Mr. President, Kim Jong Un said he has the nuclear capabilities to reach California. How do you respond?"
President Johnson: "Kim Jon Un...If you ever say that again, I will personally fly to North Korea, take my size 14 foot, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass! Get off Twitter and find a new place to dwell....try somewhere down at the end of Jabroni Drive, and the Smackdown Hotel! Now shut your mouth and know your role! There’s two things you can do about what I am saying……absolutely nothing and like it! You talk about your Dad all the time...what was your Dad's name? It doesn't matter what his name was! If you smeeeeeeeellllllllllll what President Johnson is cookin'!" (Raises his one eyebrow and walks off stage.

Reporter (looks totally confused): "Ummm....Vice President Ferrari....how do you respond?"
Vice President Ferrari "Let me say this... Kim Jong Un couldn't even come close to a 665 pound deadlift baby...Go Cowboys!" (rips off shirt and flexes)

Reporter: "Ummm...I am really confused right now. Secretary of Defense Lee....can you please comment because I have no clue what the hell is going on anymore."

Secretary of Defense Lee: "It's real simple. There is no way in hell Kim Jong Un could even place top six in his high school state tournament let alone win a National Title with no ACL's. All he does is make excuses and excuses are for wusses! Go Hawkeyes!"

Camera pans on Gable Steveson in the background wearing military camp fatigues doing a round off backhandspring into a backflip...lands it...picks up the American Flag and plants it onto a pic of North Korea.

Reactions: turfpoke
Stole this from Facebook. Gave me a chuckle so thought I'd share.

The Rock is considering running for President. Imagine telling him the leader of North Korea threatened us? Now imagine AJ Ferrari as Vice President and Spencer Lee as the Secretary of Defense. It would look like this.

Reporter: "Mr. President, Kim Jong Un said he has the nuclear capabilities to reach California. How do you respond?"
President Johnson: "Kim Jon Un...If you ever say that again, I will personally fly to North Korea, take my size 14 foot, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and shove it straight up your candy ass! Get off Twitter and find a new place to dwell....try somewhere down at the end of Jabroni Drive, and the Smackdown Hotel! Now shut your mouth and know your role! There’s two things you can do about what I am saying……absolutely nothing and like it! You talk about your Dad all the time...what was your Dad's name? It doesn't matter what his name was! If you smeeeeeeeellllllllllll what President Johnson is cookin'!" (Raises his one eyebrow and walks off stage.

Reporter (looks totally confused): "Ummm....Vice President Ferrari....how do you respond?"
Vice President Ferrari "Let me say this... Kim Jong Un couldn't even come close to a 665 pound deadlift baby...Go Cowboys!" (rips off shirt and flexes)

Reporter: "Ummm...I am really confused right now. Secretary of Defense Lee....can you please comment because I have no clue what the hell is going on anymore."

Secretary of Defense Lee: "It's real simple. There is no way in hell Kim Jong Un could even place top six in his high school state tournament let alone win a National Title with no ACL's. All he does is make excuses and excuses are for wusses! Go Hawkeyes!"

Camera pans on Gable Steveson in the background wearing military camp fatigues doing a round off backhandspring into a backflip...lands it...picks up the American Flag and plants it onto a pic of North Korea.
That’d be an improvement.

Reactions: thosick
LOL, The North Korean leader to The Rock, we will Nuke You, The Rock to The North Korean Leader Don't Sing It, Bring It. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT