ADVERTISEMENT

New Documents Show Fauci Lied To Congress

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Where is the accountability? Guy is largely responsible for the deaths of millions around the world and lied about it, yet Democrats and the MSM act like he is a national hero.

Here’s what I’m confused about, these documents or something similar have been used in Congress before to call him out and no one gave a shit. What changed in the political landscape?

No shit.

This is the third time we’ve learned this exact thing.

Hell, this might’ve been repeated enough for it to take hold.

Let’s check.

@davidallen

Here’s what I’m confused about, these documents or something similar have been used in Congress before to call him out and no one gave a shit. What changed in the political landscape?
Today’s thing were additional documents obtained by The Intercept via FOIA. Just more concrete evidence of what we already know.

FYI The Intercept is a very progressive outlet but yore justified in expecting nothing to happen. The mainstream outlets that matter are likely to simply continue admiring the emperors new clothes.

At the end of the day, no matter how it happened, some mistake by a lab worker that was funded by the US, the Chinese used this as a biological weapon against the world. They could have contained it, and chose not to. Until our government makes China pay for this, all of this is just noise, a way to distract from what it really was.

Is all this fussiness in regards to a program canceled some five years ago? Just want to understand the genesis of this manufactured outrage.
Let me guess... you're a gain of research expert now? Well, let's dive into how smart you are on the subject...

True or false... Gain of function research funded in the 2010s will have zero impact on what we're seeing with covid today.

I don't expect much from Momma's boy, so maybe you can surprise me with something that isn't your normal talking point blather.

Let me guess... you're a gain of research expert now? Well, let's dive into how smart you are on the subject...

True or false... Gain of function research funded in the 2010s will have zero impact on what we're seeing with covid today.

I don't expect much from Momma's boy, so maybe you can surprise me with something that isn't your normal talking point blather.

wcth-carson-hearties.gif

giphy.gif

well-waiting.gif

Is all this fussiness in regards to a program canceled some five years ago? Just want to understand the genesis of this manufactured outrage.

Why is it you trying to deflect in an effort to defend Fauci is not at all surprising? If as you imply, funding stopped 5 years ago why the need for amendments to stop it?

Reactions: OUSOONER67

LOL, we all know who purports to be the expert here. Are Charpentier and Doudna on your list too?

Where is the accountability? Guy is largely responsible for the deaths of millions around the world and lied about it, yet Democrats and the MSM act like he is a national hero.
Lol is he using a helicopter this time? Remember when you passed that one along?

Now we're relying on Rand Paul, a guy so unlikable and sorry his republican Dr. neighbor finally beat the shit out of him. Lol these people... he really got the shit kicked out of him. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Dims not seeing the long play here...COVID way more out of control under Biden than Trump, and Trump handed him a vaccine, of course the current Prez and VP ran on telling people they would not trust a "Trump vaccine".

They said follow the science, and then Joe says boosters will be available by the end of September. Well, FDA said not so fast unscientific Joe, boosters not approved yet. 2 people resign.

COVID control is one of the gold standards by which Dims rate a politician, right up there with massive spending, inflation, shut downs, mask mandates, vax papers, white nationalism, defund the police, and open borders.

Joe is going to need a fall guy eventually on this COVID. The timing of this is interesting when COVID rate of infection is 3 times higher now than a year ago, and supposedly the Dims promised us their use of science would eliminate COVID.

They will come around once it becomes official Dim doctrine.

Last edited:
Lol is he using a helicopter this time? Remember when you passed that one along?

Now we're relying on Rand Paul, a guy so unlikable and sorry his republican Dr. neighbor finally beat the shit out of him. Lol these people... he really got the shit kicked out of him. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

At least you're consistent with your double standards.

Lol...

LOL, we all know who purports to be the expert here. Are Charpentier and Doudna on your list too?
There is a rape allegation now? Wow, hadn't seen that. Deets please.

Uhhhhh, dave, what would you call penetration of someone's vagina with your fingers without their consent?

Dude, not my place to question your definition of rape. I am not quite sure that is the legal meaning, but I am no expert.

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
"Uhhhhh, dave, what would you call penetration of someone's vagina with your fingers without their consent?"

Lets ask that another way @Medic007.
Lets say Clinton stuck that cigar in Monicas fat twat without her permission and she reported it? Rape or not Dave?
We all know she allowed it but for shits and giggles lets see what he says. We all know he won't, there is a D by Clintons name and just so nobody is confused I am talking about Bill doing that to a woman not Hillary doing it to a woman. Had to be clear there.

Reactions: iasooner2000
"Uhhhhh, dave, what would you call penetration of someone's vagina with your fingers without their consent?"

Lets ask that another way @Medic007.
Lets say Clinton stuck that cigar in Monicas fat twat without her permission and she reported it? Rape or not Dave?
We all know she allowed it but for shits and giggles lets see what he says. We all know he won't, there is a D by Clintons name and just so nobody is confused I am talking about Bill doing that to a woman not Hillary doing it to a woman. Had to be clear there.

Your inability to stick to a single topic is perhaps of clinical concern at this point. Maybe you should see someone.

You guys do know this is David’s and sisters way of not having to deal with reality. That reality is they back a dip shit that doesn’t tweet mean probably because he doesn’t even know his name let alone what Twitter is. They can’t handle that they elected a guy who has killed Americans and basically not done anything in 9 months other then obsess about what Trump did. The funniest thing about these two and that other one half cent is that they elected two idiots and the VP is even worse the Biden so they have to ride this train off the cliff. They know it’s bad and the only way to handle it is by acting dumb and trying to stir you guys up. Think about it they might have elected one of the worst most corrupt Presidents even.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT