ADVERTISEMENT

New additions to the roster

Throw out Brock Martin at this point. Can't be worse than the product we've been putting out at heavyweight all season.

Throw out Brock Martin at this point. Can't be worse than the product we've been putting out at heavyweight all season.
No kidding. At least it will give the fans something to talk about and maybe put a few more butts in the seats.

Just curious what they were ranked coming out of high school

I don't think they were in the top 100 because they didn't compete nationally. Don't remember them at Fargo, Ironman, Super32...

The Golden Norsemen is in a couple of weeks. Would be interesting to see them wrestle.

Don't see any attached or unattached guys registered for the Golden Norsemen tomorrow.

Thought we might see Brock Martin, McLane, Balmeceda and some others.

Track now showing 6 guys from OSU, all attached. No names released until tomorrow.

For fellow FB junkies out there, Flo has an article on the HS state champs drafted/signed this weekend.

Wirfs was drafted #13, Simpson #109, Nick Coe signed as an UDFA.

Two others wrestled in college and signed as UDFAs - Josh Hokit (Fresno St) & Jan Johnson (PSU).

Has anyone heard if Brock Martin plans to wrestle again next year? And Malcom Rodriguez?

Last edited:
For fellow FB junkies out there, Flo has an article on the HS state champs drafted/signed this weekend.

Wirfs was drafted #13, Simpson #109, Nick Coe signed as an UDFA.

Two others wrestled in college and signed as UDFAs - Josh Hokit (Fresno St) & Jan Johnson (PSU).

Has anyone heard if Brock Martin plans to wrestle again next year? And Malcom Rodriguez?

I don’t think Brock even finished the year on the team so I’m guessing no on him. No clue on Malcom.

Reactions: KILLEVIDENT
Didn't know that about Martin. There seems to be some uncertainty on here about Streck, so I was hoping Brock was still an option.

Related, I read Haas & Jezik both plan to wrestle, but they hope to get a shot as walk-ons. Michigan has a recruit coming in that supposedly plans to do both - Gaige Garcia.

If anyone ever wants to understand the grind and toll a wrestler takes

kaid is it

i watched him from a distance thru juniors and high school and no kid loved to wrestle more than kade.

then pinning brewer right out of the gate, the quest was on.

a strong ncaa where as a true freshman getting a bit outclassed does not bely greatness.

the expectation of semi-finals and finals appearances the next three years were legit.

i really enjoyed watching the love of wrestling kaid brought to the mat.

i hope he does well in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT