ADVERTISEMENT

Need some shoes!

CowboyUp61

Starter
May 22, 2016
Here we go again! Wrestling is growing in participation, especially at the Middle School level, and especially since the girls are being included more and more. In order to help keep these kids in the sport, shoes are one of the largest needs. Here is the deal. If each of us picks one dual, one team to cheer for. Then, donate $1 per team point scored by our pick in that dual, that would be a great increase in the services Jim and Wrestling for Life provide to schools across the country. Help them out, keep them on the mat!

Wrestling For Life
15 hrs ·

I received this email yesterday. We get them quite frequently and respond as best we can. I need your help if we can continue to support the young people in the sport.

"Good Morning,
I am currently the head coach at (a middle school in Georgia). Your organization donated shoes to our team last year, which made a huge impact on our success. This year we have more than doubled in size & would love to know how we could go about trying to get more shoes donated. We are in a low income area & the need is high this year. Please let us know how we could go about trying to get some shoes for this season. Thanks,"

Tuesday December 3 is Giving Tuesday. Please consider helping these youngsters learn wrestling's life lessons. If you are disciplined enough and can donate at 8:00 AM Eastern Time (7:00 Central, 6:00 Mountain and 5:00 Pacific) your gift may be matched by Facebook. (In the past two years matching funds have been gone in the first 40 minutes). Mark your calendar and set your alarm.

Reactions: oberebo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT