ADVERTISEMENT

need a reason to smile??? wsj op/ed today

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
the liberal demorat governor of new york, kathy hochul, has an editorial in the wsj today. it is a hoot.

she has a polisci degree from syracuse and of course a law degree. the only thing she did in college was piss and moan about hi prices at the book store and apartheid in south africa.

read her editorial. she is beating us to death with roe v wade. it was my grandmothers fight, my mothers fight and my fight. now it is my daughters fight. wha wha wha. this woman is saying abortion will ALWAYS be legal in the glorious state of new york. will maybe, but it will have to be voted on by the whole state, not just nyc and albany.

the funny part?? she is advocating for business's to move to new york so their employees can get abortions. spin spin spin. she specifically names missouri, mississippi, oklahoma, texas, and georgia as states where business's should move to new york. maybe when pigs fly out of my ass. wonder why she didn't mention florida??

i'm not gonna detail what a $hit hole manhattan has become, taxes, crime, homeless, crime, bla bla bla.

not gonna happen kathy, but thx for playing.

2nd amendment? maybe kathy can come to get my gun. one bullet at a time kathy, one bullet at a time.

the liberal demorat governor of new york, kathy hochul, has an editorial in the wsj today. it is a hoot.

she has a polisci degree from syracuse and of course a law degree. the only thing she did in college was piss and moan about hi prices at the book store and apartheid in south africa.

read her editorial. she is beating us to death with roe v wade. it was my grandmothers fight, my mothers fight and my fight. now it is my daughters fight. wha wha wha. this woman is saying abortion will ALWAYS be legal in the glorious state of new york. will maybe, but it will have to be voted on by the whole state, not just nyc and albany.

the funny part?? she is advocating for business's to move to new york so their employees can get abortions. spin spin spin. she specifically names missouri, mississippi, oklahoma, texas, and georgia as states where business's should move to new york. maybe when pigs fly out of my ass. wonder why she didn't mention florida??

i'm not gonna detail what a $hit hole manhattan has become, taxes, crime, homeless, crime, bla bla bla.

2nd amendment? maybe kathy can come to get my gun. one bullet at a time kathy, one bullet at a time.
All Oklahoma businesses that feel so strongly about abortion that you want to move to New York, please do. For that matter all of those who have recently moved to OK from the liberal hell holes, feel free to move back. In fact I encourage you to do so.

I remember dining at Ernie's Place in Brooklyn (now closed) and staying at the St. George Hotel. Wow! I can't complete my bucket list. I understand the Sunburnt Cow Restaurant has closed in Manhatten. What fun!!!

Old colleagues today tell me to stay away from these Democrat run crime infested rat holes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT