ADVERTISEMENT

NCO

Probably only for flopro subscribers.

Magaldo wins 8-0 again, he has looked real good on top. He was close to a few tilts, both matches he has escaped quickly in the second and caused both opponents to chose neutral in the third due to him riding so well.

Blaylock lost 3-2, he was getting in on shots in the third, just couldn't finish. Nearly had a cradle locked up at one point.

Not sure what is going on with Mann, he didn't show up to his mat. You could hear them calling for him on the PA and he was put on the clock and never showed, forfeited again.

Blees wins 11-4, he stays in position constantly and is always moving forward, the other guy got hit for 2 stalling points.

Rogers wins 8-0, similar to Magaldos mathces, 3 TDs, escape and RT. He had over 4 min RT.

Marsteller won 18-3, he got the TF middle of the second period. He is fun to watch, TD to tilt almost in one motion.

Magaldo wins 5-2, was really close to getting RT. I think he was about 58 or 59 seconds. Track shows his last match as being 7-0, but I'm pretty sure he won 8-0, 3 TDs, escape and RT.

Lamons won 10-7, looked good on top.
Blees won 11-2, track shows 10-2, but i think they forgot the RT.
Marsteller is up and track and flo have really screwed this match up. Peolple have been blocking the camera the whole match and track is stuck at 2:22 left. Im pretty sure CM is winning. They just showed the end, I'm pretty sure a kid was the ref. CM won, have no clue what was going on.

This post was edited on 3/1 1:55 PM by april racer

Due to weather it looks like the NCO will be shut down according to Flo. Not sure if they are going to finish it or not.

trying to watch trackwrestling dashboard......frustrating!!

Flowrestling says the NCO is being shutdown due to inclement weather so participants can safely travel home.

??

Something happened. The event is over. Marsteller match was him just practicing with another wrestler. they might be done for a while. Has something to do with the state for Obama! lol

NCO twitter says the county shut down the venue, so they had to end the tournament.

I've been to two county fairs and a goat roping contest and I have never seen this. Went to the weather in the Alexandria and DC area and it shows a winter storm warning going into Monday. Temp is 30 degrees but apparently they are getting freezing rain and ice. However, the fans in the arena which were few are safe and why shut it down and add to the traffic now. I was incensed with flo during the Marsteller match where there was no score and fans standing in front of the camera but apparently this was an unofficial match and the last match shown. Our guys all doing well and when you consider that the wrestlers all over the country were paying their own way this is a shame-not Flo's fault but I really do not understand the county.

I heard it came down from the President to stop the action due to global freezing or slowing down the OSU wrestlers. The young men showed up and looked outstanding. We all knew about Blees, Rogers, Marsteller but Lamons and Magaldo was having a great tournament. All our wrestlers rode tough on top. Good to see!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT