ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA

Mrgrapple

2nd Team
Sep 8, 2006
I've been getting tickets from OSU ticket office for several years but did not get any this year. Had and couple of season tickets and I am a member of the Cowboy Club but did not make the allotment for the NCAA. Apparently being a Cowboy Club member does not help in getting tickets. Our hotel is directly across the street from Madison Square Garden so maybe I will be able to find someone selling them on the street ( not at an inflated price). If not just vacation in NYC, we do have tickets to Colbert.

I've been getting tickets from OSU ticket office for several years but did not get any this year. Had and couple of season tickets and I am a member of the Cowboy Club but did not make the allotment for the NCAA. Apparently being a Cowboy Club member does not help in getting tickets. Our hotel is directly across the street from Madison Square Garden so maybe I will be able to find someone selling them on the street ( not at an inflated price). If not just vacation in NYC, we do have tickets to Colbert.

I've heard the same issue come up on the Penn State board with regard to ticket availability. Is there some policy this year that's different than in prior years? There should be some ticket selling right outside the main entrance of MSG but not sure how high the prices will be- it is NYC after all. ;). If it doesn't work out you'll at least get to visit a great city. Good luck.

I'd try any smaller university first before I tried my hand at NY scalpers. Maybe a Wyoming, or some other school out west whose fan base might not want to travel that far.

I'd try any smaller university first before I tried my hand at NY scalpers. Maybe a Wyoming, or some other school out west whose fan base might not want to travel that far.
I do not think the policies have changed but New York City draws a lot of fans that normally would not make the trip and I believe John said we only had an allotment of 500 or 550 tickets from the NCAA this year.

Mrgrapple,

I've got two all session tickets I need to sell, preferably to a cowboy fan. I'm not looking to make a profit on them, just to get back what I paid (526.00):

Item Total: 470.00
Service Charges: 46.00
Delivery Charges: 10.00
Paid Today: 526.00

Section 203, Row 3, Seat 7
Section 203, Row 3, Seat 8

Let me know if you're interested.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT