ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA wrestling tickets

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
My tickets arrived today and I went a different route for ordering them this year. Can not complain as they are just left of center in the lower level V2, row 26, seats 15,16. I do realize that with the size of the stadium they still may leave something to be desired but they appear to be right up there with the best.

Reactions: osu2082
My tickets arrived today and I went a different route for ordering them this year. Can not complain as they are just left of center in the lower level V2, row 26, seats 15,16. I do realize that with the size of the stadium they still may leave something to be desired but they appear to be right up there with the best.

So your seats are next to MiccoMacey? ;)

That’s the ONLY way to watch a wrestling tournament!!!!

And I’ve got dibs on one of his tickets already so he should be in luck.
Has anyone received tickets from OK State ticket office or had their account billed. I ask only as Micco has dibs on one of those tickets. (Not on one of the two mentioned above.) Spending 3 days next to Micco is NOT conducive to the state of my mental health.

My bad. Misunderstood which ones I had dibs on.

It’s a 28,000 seat venue. I bet I can find one.

My bad. Misunderstood which ones I had dibs on.

It’s a 28,000 seat venue. I bet I can find one.
For those newcomers that do not know that Micco is my son I have to say that he ranks in the top 3 in my list of favorite sons. Anytime I spend with him is a delight even if he cheers for the bad guys. Math however is not one of his strengths. I believe the venue has over 60,000 seats. He is a great guy(naturally I am biased) so if one of you wants to be truly entertained and have an extra seat let him know.

Nah, that would be 28. Just 28.
Well someone said MM is not good at math or can't count, I think he just added three zero because thought they don't count/matter. Don't think they have a Math department at OU. ;)

That’s how many all Americans he thinks OSU will have this year.
After careful thought I have decided not to attend the tournament. I am78 and although I am in relatively good health (physically-jury is out on mentally) I am in the bad zone for the corona virus. This means that my ticket is for sale. As I previously mentioned it is sec.V2, row 26, seat 15. which looks very good on the seating chart. The drawback of course is you will be sitting next to KC Scott-he is slightly younger than me and is not as cautious. He is a great guy and you will enjoy his company. Call me at (405) 694-8332 or email me at oberebo@yahoo.com. DO NOT TEXT ME!

After careful thought I have decided not to attend the tournament. I am78 and although I am in relatively good health (physically-jury is out on mentally) I am in the bad zone for the corona virus. This means that my ticket is for sale. As I previously mentioned it is sec.V2, row 26, seat 15. which looks very good on the seating chart. The drawback of course is you will be sitting next to KC Scott-he is slightly younger than me and is not as cautious. He is a great guy and you will enjoy his company. Call me at (405) 694-8332 or email me at oberebo@yahoo.com. DO NOT TEXT ME!
that is sad to hear. But understandable. Wish I could go!

I will sell my tickets on the cheap!:)

I have not seen that but not saying it is not true, more than likely it is.
I saw a statement on Facebook, purportedly from the head of the NCAA, that there would be no fans at any NCAA Championship events. Spectators are limited to family and essential personnel.

Mark Emmert statement
"The NCAA continues to assess the impact of COVID-19 in consultation with public health officials and our COVID-19 advisory panel. Based on their advice and my discussions with the NCAA Board of Governors, I have made the decision to conduct our upcoming championship events, including the Division I men’s and women’s basketball tournaments, with only essential staff and limited family attendance. While I understand how disappointing this is for all fans of our sports, my decision is based on the current understanding of how COVID-19 is progressing in the United States. This decision is in the best interest of public health, including that of coaches, administrators, fans and, most importantly, our student-athletes. We recognize the opportunity to compete in an NCAA national championship is an experience of a lifetime for the students and their families. Today, we will move forward and conduct championships consistent with the current information and will continue to monitor and make adjustments as needed."

I will sell my tickets on the cheap!:)

I have not seen that but not saying it is not true, more than likely it is.
Flo says the commissioner's statement broadly hints that their will not be any fans at any NCAA tournament but no officials
Mark Emmert statement
"The NCAA continues to assess the impact of COVID-19 in consultation with public health officials and our COVID-19 advisory panel. Based on their advice and my discussions with the NCAA Board of Governors, I have made the decision to conduct our upcoming championship events, including the Division I men’s and women’s basketball tournaments, with only essential staff and limited family attendance. While I understand how disappointing this is for all fans of our sports, my decision is based on the current understanding of how COVID-19 is progressing in the United States. This decision is in the best interest of public health, including that of coaches, administrators, fans and, most importantly, our student-athletes. We recognize the opportunity to compete in an NCAA national championship is an experience of a lifetime for the students and their families. Today, we will move forward and conduct championships consistent with the current information and will continue to monitor and make adjustments as needed."
You can not say oberebo is not ahead of the game!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT