ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tickets

At $200.00 per ticket hopefully the seating will be better than in the recent past. My card has been charged for my tickets.

You can get your seat location by calling the ticket office. $200 tickets will likely be in section 301.

This post was edited on 1/30 8:21 AM by mrsokstatefan

Section 301 is apparently for the high dollar ticket holders like okstatefan and his bride. My tickets are in section 334 row G seats 7-10. BTW I went on the Scott trade center site and two tickets in 334 are now selling for $359.00 each for those of you who want to sit close to me. Tickets in 301 are now selling for $424.00 each.301 is next to 334 in the mezzanine section and 334 is two sections from the nw corner section on the north side and 301 is three sections from the corner section on the north side. Section 303 would be the exact center of the arena. seating chart is http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/49678/54057.

301 & 334 are side by side so no advantage to be in 301 over 334 in my opinion. The young lady in the ticket office believes we only got 300 level seats in our allotment. Hopefully that's not true and the parents will have better seats. It seems to get worse every year unfortunately unless you have a really good source to get your tickets.

They are side by side but 301 is closer to he center of the arena. The cost of NCAA tickets takes a healthy jump each year and one would have thought $200.00 seats would at least be in section 200 or better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT