ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Rumor Central

Old Number Nine

Starter
Jan 20, 2005
I've heard several rumors about the way the NCAA may hold the tournament but this last one is the worst next to not having one.

The NCAA will give 4 tickets to each wrestler and sell only the suites; no individual tickets. Anyone else heard this or anything else?

I've got my hotel reserved which can be canceled.

I would think that there has to be a dumber way to do it than this, so that is what I would expect from the NCAA.

I've heard several rumors about the way the NCAA may hold the tournament but this last one is the worst next to not having one.

The NCAA will give 4 tickets to each wrestler and sell only the suites; no individual tickets. Anyone else heard this or anything else?

I've got my hotel reserved which can be canceled.
Suites are owned by the arena even in a regular year Ncaa doesn't control the seats. Ncaa is only allowing 4 tickets per athlete. Also 1st day 125-157 start at 10 am while 165-hwt will start at 2pm. And athletes must've 2 negative tests before theyre allowed to workout. Have to test negative quarantine in hotel until the next day test negative again then they can workout. Athletes will be tested everyday Tues,Wed,Thur,Fri and Sat

Suites are owned by the arena even in a regular year Ncaa doesn't control the seats. Ncaa is only allowing 4 tickets per athlete. Also 1st day 125-157 start at 10 am while 165-hwt will start at 2pm. And athletes must've 2 negative tests before theyre allowed to workout. Have to test negative quarantine in hotel until the next day test negative again then they can workout. Athletes will be tested everyday Tues,Wed,Thur,Fri and Sat
Good Lord!

Does the NCAAA only allowing 4 tickets per athlete mean that the Arena can sell as many as they like? Since the NCAA is testing the athletes out the butt, I would think they would allow others to come and go. After all, there concern is the safety of the athletes or are they now trying to protect the entire country?

Does the NCAAA only allowing 4 tickets per athlete mean that the Arena can sell as many as they like? Since the NCAA is testing the athletes out the butt, I would think they would allow others to come and go. After all, there concern is the safety of the athletes or are they now trying to protect the entire country?
Only suite tickets are being sold. No other tickets are being sold. Ncaa says 25%

Yep that’s dumber. It’ll be a miracle if this thing isn’t all ****ed up when there’s honestly zero reason it should be. If they test negative once then let them finish the effn tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT