ADVERTISEMENT

NC Repub Senator Burr

giphy.gif

Term limits fix a lot of this.

even then, why are Congress members allowed to own stock? Shit, I don’t think talking heads for CNBC are allowed to, why would the assholes that can direct policy direction be allowed to?

This corruption would largely stop if we'd just quit electing republicans.

Loeffler should be next. Burr has actually had some backbone a time or two, so of course they're gonna come after him, let's see if Loeffler gets hers.

And let's see if gaslighting and bitching about vendettas in the FBI works for him. He needs to be demanding ever investigative file since Moses came down and see where it goes.

Be interesting to see what they do with Loeffler.

This corruption would largely stop if we'd just quit electing republicans.

Loeffler should be next. Burr has actually had some backbone a time or two, so of course they're gonna come after him, let's see if Loeffler gets hers.

And let's see if gaslighting and bitching about vendettas in the FBI works for him. He needs to be demanding ever investigative file since Moses came down and see where it goes.

Be interesting to see what they do with Loeffler.
Hmmm, wasn’t there another person as well?

Believe Feinstein also unloaded stock. Sys if you really think this all goes away by not electing Republican you’re an idiot! Check out where/how Pelosi and M Waters husbands make money. You’re part of the immense problem to think that by stuffing the political realms with one party or the other solves all these issues. Serious CA and IL are doing awesome with basically one party rule right?

First and as said above, term limits would go a long way here. Second I don’t care if you own $100 American of penny stock the second you are elected it goes in a blind trust and as a legislator you can NEVER craft legislation, sit on a committee that rules or mark up legislation or take special interest money from scum bag lobbyist that have a direct or tertiary link to the stock you own. It is absolutely ludicrous this happens.

Noticed you didn’t say anything yet, but you did notice the MAJORITY R run legislation in OK overrode Stitt’s veto on funding which included school lay outs.....right? Course none of it will ever be enough for you most likely right?

Second I don’t care if you own $100 American of penny stock the second you are elected it goes in a blind trust and as a legislator you can NEVER craft legislation, sit on a committee that rules or mark up legislation or take special interest money from scum bag lobbyist that have a direct or tertiary link to the stock you own. It is absolutely ludicrous this happens.

I actually agree with this. If we hold a municipal judge to basic conflict of interest standards why not a U.S. Senator?

I'll also note that your Fuhrer just pisses on any idea of financial transparency or avoiding a conflict of interest. He literally charges the federal government from every angle he can. THAT is a constant outrage imo.

Noticed you didn’t say anything yet, but you did notice the MAJORITY R run legislation in OK overrode Stitt’s veto on funding which included school lay outs.....right? Course none of it will ever be enough for you most likely right?

No, I'm not up on all the latest. "lay outs"?

Serious CA and IL are doing awesome with basically one party rule right?

Let's get some objective standards about what constitutes "awesome" and then we'll apply it against some states with all-republican rule. Okay?

Believe Feinstein also unloaded stock. Sys if you really think this all goes away by not electing Republican you’re an idiot! Check out where/how Pelosi and M Waters husbands make money. You’re part of the immense problem to think that by stuffing the political realms with one party or the other solves all these issues. Serious CA and IL are doing awesome with basically one party rule right?

First and as said above, term limits would go a long way here. Second I don’t care if you own $100 American of penny stock the second you are elected it goes in a blind trust and as a legislator you can NEVER craft legislation, sit on a committee that rules or mark up legislation or take special interest money from scum bag lobbyist that have a direct or tertiary link to the stock you own. It is absolutely ludicrous this happens.

And let's just see if Loeffler gets off.

FBI got a warrant to search his phone records and office/home in DC.

He's the piece of **** that took his investments out of the market before news broke on COVID-19 in America dropped the market.

He's also the piece of **** that has been covering up the corruption in the FBI and CIA in the Senate.

Burn it down!
Bornfollower

Reactions: CBradSmith
Are you catching on yet, Ponca Dan? What more proof do you need? You know who is making my_2cents appear to have an IQ in the James Woods 160 range. Making Geena Davis 140 range look stupid.
Yes, I’m catching on. I have come to the conclusion there is no talking rationally with Syskatine. I completely misread the man.

I’m sure it was an honest mistake that you left Feinstein out, huh?

In case there's any misunderstanding, she's a corporate dem (liberal on sex and race, conservative economically), i.e. I have profound disagreements with her. Have at her and any other democrat that trades in the republic's secrets. They are hereby served up.

Term limits fix a lot of this.

even then, why are Congress members allowed to own stock?

They are all corrupt. Even the ones who get into politics for the right reasons see their brethren getting rich and start cutting deals and cutting corners. I seriously wonder how many of them are not millionaires/multi-millionaires by the time they have been in office for 6 years. Term limits make so much sense, but they are in position to prevent it from ever happening.

They are all corrupt. Even the ones who get into politics for the right reasons see their brethren getting rich and start cutting deals and cutting corners. I seriously wonder how many of them are not millionaires/multi-millionaires by the time they have been in office for 6 years. Term limits make so much sense, but they are in position to prevent it from ever happening.

I believe that in general, people that thirst for power should generally be denied it. Those are most politicians. They are the last demographic that should be entrusted with the public good. The same dynamic in my life has rang true again and again: draft people to serve on governmental entities with oversight and they're generally non-partisan and do a conscientious, good job. It's when you introduce people getting paid and having political ambitions that it falls apart.

Everyone in the world thinks this is silly, but I swear voting by proxy would have this country back in shape in no time at all. We've strayed too far from democracy.

This corruption would largely stop if we'd just quit electing republicans

giphy.gif

Just wanted to point out, in a thread where “conservative” voters are destroying a republican, Syskatine - who calls MAGA voters a cult, makes this cult like moronic statement.

Hey dipshit, corruption is bipartisan - even though the intelligence committee was not.

Been, if you institute term limits then the vast majority of the corruption will go away because all these parasitic whores won't continually worry about getting re-elected. When mere paupers can claim the mantle of public service and then go to DC and become multi-millionaires the system is corrupt beyond anything the whores can or will fix. A states convention is the only way to get this done, because the whores and their media enablers will never ever ever do it on their own, unless its at the point of a gun or a true conversion on the gallows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Been Jammin
It's disappointing when you see people thinking that corruption is on a particular party. It's a politician problem.
Anyone who declares the other party is the corruption problem just looses credibility. On a related note, I really like Jim Inhofe. You might not agree with him...but you know where he stood. So many politicians can't give a straight answer...he does. With those glowing remarks aside, Jim should step down. I couldn't believe he is running again at his age. And if he was an insider trader, then to jail he should go.

It's disappointing when you see people thinking that corruption is on a particular party. It's a politician problem.

It's a government problem. Really, a human problem. But my disappointment is not so much in simple fools thinking their party is the incorruptible party, but in the dangerous morons who think a central planning, collectivist human government won't be filled with corrupt overlords like Burr or Schiff and all the mini-tyrants like the governors and mayors we see in shutdown states & cities right now.

It's a government problem. Really, a human problem. But my disappointment is not so much in simple fools thinking their party is the incorruptible party, but in the dangerous morons who think a central planning, collectivist human government won't be filled with corrupt overlords like Burr or Schiff and all the mini-tyrants like the governors and mayors we see in shutdown states & cities right now.
This exactly!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT