ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoff canceled

What’s sad is that they think people care if they play or not. I’m watching Amazon Prime tonight and laughing my arse off.
Hate that a guy died but I’ve said it before they keep betting on the wrong horse. Floyd was whacked out on drugs, this guy had warrants out for his arrest. Fix the actual problem.

IMO every single guy sitting out is free to join the police force and fix the problem. Doubt they will.

DOJ just said he was reaching for a knife. This is an open and shut case. Pat the cop on the back for a job well done.

That wont matter to the woke. Theyve been taught they can do this shit and get away with it. He could have pulled a rocket launcher and theyd still be rioting.

Reactions: osuintx
DOJ just said he was reaching for a knife. This is an open and shut case. Pat the cop on the back for a job well done.
Take a look at the video. He has the knife in his left hand when he's walking around the car toward the door.

In my opinion they should have waited until he got in the car or they saw something in his hand. So yes, they overstepped by using that level of force when they did. They didn't shoot to immobilize they shot to kill.
You are insane. Look at the video. They should have shot him when the Tazer didn’t work. They shot back only after they were shot at first.

If comply 99.9999999999999999% chance of survival. Cops don’t want to shoot you. Democrats have set back law enforcement community relations 40 years.
That is a lie. Perhaps the majority may not but a large minority want to shoot blacks and other minorities. Some just want to bully anyone.

That is a lie. Perhaps the majority may not but a large minority want to shoot blacks and other minorities. Some just want to bully anyone.
Wow goodness. You eat that spoon full of sh** they feed you without a second thought. Incredibly dimwitted statement.

NFL, NCAA, NBA —hope you‘Ve enjoyed them....

200.gif

Speaking of lies, your whole misguided rant during all of this mess has been fueled by a huge lie.

This board has finally crossed the "too stupid and mean to bother with" line.

And that's really saying something.

This board has finally crossed the "too stupid and mean to bother with" line.

And that's really saying something.

Is this the end for our daring Sys and his extreme culture of failure?

Don’t miss tomorrow’s exciting episode: “All Fails? That’s swell” or “Good Blight, Sysenna”.

(scene cut to Sys and CUp standing on a stage)

“Hey Sys, watch me pull a Houston invite from the Big XII out of my hat”
“Not this again.”

Last edited:

Don’t miss tomorrow’s exciting episode: “All Fails? That’s swell” or “Good Blight, Sysenna”.

“Hey Sys, watch me pull a Houston invite from the Big Xii”
“Not this again.”
Dude, he might actually be crying right now. CNN may have set him up for failure worse than his own father lolololol

Last edited:
ofcourse, he killed a ni@+r, I am sure all you right wingers are thrilled.
Bullshit response and typical of you "left wingers" who love the violence and the revenge factor. Here's a more accurate depiction of the situation:

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You are a racist. Pure and simple. Your statement has no factual basis whatsoever and couldn't be any further from the truth. They just want to go home to their family every night. Every single one of those thugs, and that's what they were, resisted arrest. But go ahead. Make these losers and drug addicts your heroes. Put them on pedestals and watch countless other blacks end up as hateful, bitter and blind as you are. They'll also end up dead or in jail. It's the shitty culture and you're perpetuating it by believing lies. The vast majority want 3 things:
Law, order and peace.

“Hey Sys, watch me pull a Houston invite from the Big Xii”
“Not this again.”

No, I'll shower the mean and stupid off and be back for a victory lap in november.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT