ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoff canceled

Due process??You want due process????
Clean out the Whore House at 1600 Penn while you’’re at it...

The players and even the black community and people who support them have a big opportunity to do that if they have a major issue coming up in November. Let's see if they feel like rolling out this time. It's their decision and isn't hard. It's just not as good for attention starved people.

The Police must never be seen as Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Not the way it works. We as society empower them to use deadly force only as a last measure to protect the public and themselves. Shooting someone in the back 7 times makes that hard to prove.
Reaching for a gun in the car after attacking police- guess they are just supposed to wait till they get shot - Then retaliate?

The Police must never be seen as Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Not the way it works. We as society empower them to use deadly force only as a last measure to protect the public and themselves. Shooting someone in the back 7 times makes that hard to prove.

So they weren't protecting the public by keeping him from getting a weapon? Or how about by eliminating the threat of a high speed chase and a hostage situation because there were THREE children in the car?

He had an outstanding warrant and knew he was going to jail, was at the scene refusing to comply, causing a disturbance, physically assaulted/resisted the cops, was tased and continued to resist...all this before trying to get into a car with children in it or grab a weapon. I'm sure he was going get a breath mint or his proof of insurance.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I am completely out of touch with whatever is happening in the NBA and have been ever since Durant pulled his stunt. I don’t miss it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Whats so ironic is people are always posting about wanting child rapist shot. The police actually shoot one that's resisting arrest & everybody flips out.

tenor.gif

So they weren't protecting the public by keeping him from getting a weapon? Or how about by eliminating the threat of a high speed chase and a hostage situation because there were THREE children in the car?

He had an outstanding warrant and knew he was going to jail, was at the scene refusing to comply, causing a disturbance, physically assaulted/resisted the cops, was tased and continued to resist...all this before trying to get into a car with children in it or grab a weapon. I'm sure he was going get a breath mint or his proof of insurance.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
In my opinion they should have waited until he got in the car or they saw something in his hand. So yes, they overstepped by using that level of force when they did. They didn't shoot to immobilize they shot to kill.

In my opinion they should have waited until he got in the car or they saw something in his hand. So yes, they overstepped by using that level of force when they did. They didn't shoot to immobilize they shot to kill.

You have got to be kidding me.

The police have to wait to see if a known criminal with a standing warrant who has already defied them starts shooting at them before they open fire? And before your inevitable response, take a guess at how long an officer has to decide if the guy *really* has a weapon before there’s a bullet coming at it his head.

I’d absolutely love to watch someone explain that philosophy to a police officer’s 7 year old daughter. Should be fascinating.

And you shoot to neutralize the threat, not to immobilize. If you don’t, you won’t be an officer long because you’ll be dead.

You have got to be kidding me.

The police have to wait to see if a known criminal with a standing warrant who has already defied them starts shooting at them before they open fire? And before your inevitable response, take a guess at how long an officer has to decide if the guy *really* has a weapon before there’s a bullet coming at it his head.

I’d absolutely love to watch someone explain that philosophy to a police officer’s 7 year old daughter. Should be fascinating.

And you shoot to neutralize the threat, not to immobilize. If you don’t, you won’t be an officer long because you’ll be dead.
TDS has absolutely deteriorated the brains of the left.

Wonder if silver can crater this thing. He sure seems to get walked all over

I don’t know enough about the case to really comment on it and will wait for them to investigate it. I’m fine with the nba players’ form of protest. It’s better than riots and looting. That shit needs to stop.

Just wait to get killed before doing anything to these non complying criminals! Are you joking?

Reactions: osuintx and colcord
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT