ADVERTISEMENT

National embarrassment continues

Everything they claimed about Trump being a national embarrassment is ten fold with Biden. He is a failure on every imaginable level.
Uh-huh, he definitely should not have helped US defense contractors win that lucrative contract. What a total **** up he is.

242019633_132820339080008_1462552344644648158_n.jpg

Went to a Warriors for Freedom event this morning. Remember this. 22 vets commit suicide everyday in the US. That’s 5,742 so far this year. Think how many widows and widowers and kids who have lost a parent, and how many parents have lost sons and daughters.

Remember this also, in the past 3,400 years, there has only been peace on earth for 268 years.

Uh-huh, he definitely should not have helped US defense contractors win that lucrative contract. What a total **** up he is.
You despise the military-industrial complex with all your soul until it's time to feebly attempt to win an internet argument.

What a sellout, I hope antifa gets your address.

You despise the military-industrial complex with all your soul until it's time to feebly attempt to win an internet argument.

What a sellout, I hope antifa gets your address.
Yeah, quite pathetic. He actually believes that though. Dave types exactly what he's thinking. The Brits found Biden in contempt. First time in history that a US president has been held in contempt by the Brits. Dave tried to convince us that "nothing to see here..."

Last edited:
... Dave types exactly what he's thinking. The Brits found Biden in contempt. First time in history that a US president has been held in contempt by the Brits. Dave tried to convince us that "nothing to see here..."
Did I? Hmmm, maybe you can point that out.

You are correct. I do type what I am thinking. Sometimes I am thinking "ah shit, this will really get Medic to flailing." That is usually correct.

Does that cancel out the stupid shit on your side?

Is that how this works in your pretend world?
Not at all. Biden has done plenty of stupid shit. It kinda dilutes it though when every single thing is answered with such manufactury of the outrage.

Seems like I've heard that somewhere before...

Went to a Warriors for Freedom event this morning. Remember this. 22 vets commit suicide everyday in the US. That’s 5,742 so far this year. Think how many widows and widowers and kids who have lost a parent, and how many parents have lost sons and daughters.

Remember this also, in the past 3,400 years, there has only been peace on earth for 268 years.
Color me surprised to see you quoting Chris Hedges.

Biden is the presidential equivalent of a presidential offensive 3 and out. So kind of….
Remains to be seen I suppose. Who was the last dude who couldn't convert on 3rd and short? Anybody remember? I know there was a guy from Georgia, peanut farmer I think, who couldn't close the deal. Then there was that "read my lips dude."

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Remains to be seen I suppose. Who was the last dude who couldn't convert on 3rd and short? Anybody remember? I know there was a guy from Georgia, peanut farmer I think, who couldn't close the deal. Then there was that "read my lips dude."

The "Read My Lips Dude" was part of the Cabal. Both Bush Bitches were to be exact.
Try harder.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Not at all. Biden has done plenty of stupid shit. It kinda dilutes it though when every single thing is answered with such manufactury of the outrage.

Why yes, racheljoyalllen, but that didn't stop you, yore ball tugging syster, and all of the other sycophant dingleberries from "manufactury" for what, the past decade? Should we dive into such "manufactury of the outrage?"

I'd agree with you here. But your team set the standard so welcome to it.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT