ADVERTISEMENT

@my_2cents, Please Comment On This

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
We’re looking for your opinion.

https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nation/cockamamie-story/

Rumor has it that Nancy was hoping to be named Ambassador to the Vatican shortly after the mid-term slaughter. Would a decades-long marriage to a gay man put that in jeopardy? Since she has spent most of her political life making other people miserable while she gained unsurpassed wealth is this nature’s way of getting her back?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Her husband is not gay! Virtually every comment you made above is wrong.
You’re right, it is wrong of me to accuse her husband of being gay when I don’t know for a fact that he is. (But is was great fun watching the horrified reaction from our leftist friends!). I stand by the rest of my comment. I have read in more than one place that Nancy told Biden she wanted to be ambassador to the Vatican if she lost her Speakership. I don’t know that’s true, but it is a rumor and that’s what I called it. And her collectivist political inclinations have led her to support policies that have harmed the country more often than helped it. The so-called “Inflation Reduction Act” comes to mind. And, please, there is no doubt her insider trading corruption has brought her great wealth, surely you’ll admit that!

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT