ADVERTISEMENT

My Son Writes About Twitter, Trump And The Riots

Just as @cableok stated above, you will take a small mistake in his post and attack that but ignore what he was really talking about! You just have to win every argument so you’ll never change. Nobody wants a know it all lawyer unless they ask specifically
Forums are for discussions. A few posters think there is some win vs loss opportunity. Oddly, almost every time I read a post from someone that thinks they dropped the mic, they did just the opposite.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Forums are for discussions. A few posters think there is some win vs loss opportunity. Oddly, almost every time I read a post from someone that thinks they dropped the mic, they did just the opposite.

You think I’m being obtuse by asking him to prove a specific factual assertion.

I think you guys are being obtuse by claiming he supported his general opinion....an opinion which I haven’t even criticized or commented on....and that’s good enough.

Does that about cover our positions?

Also, not once have I mentioned or argued or claimed that I “won” anything here.

It’s you and several others that seem real concerned with keeping score.

personally i have thought antifa is and always has been a terrorist organization. should have been labeled as such long ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT