ADVERTISEMENT

My shocked face

An excerpt from the Amazon book review

Some of my guys helped save American lives. Their access to the inner reaches of the Islamist regime in Tehran exposed a dark story of treacherous collaboration with senior Democrat Party operatives that will stun readers and rock the 2024 presidential election.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
"In his new book, The Iran House, renowned investigative journalist Ken Timmerman alleges that a former Senior Advisor to
@JoeBiden
, now National Security Advisor to
@POTUS
and
@VP

@KamalaHarris
, ---
@JakeSullivan46
---, sent secret communications to Iranian leadership in an effort to prevent
@realDonaldTrump
from winning the 2020 election."Do the same thing in Baghdad that you did with our embassy in Tehran" (Iranian hostage crisis of 1979)This alleged communication triggered the planning and execution of the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad on December 29, 2019, which ultimately led to the death of Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani just days later."

"In his new book, The Iran House, renowned investigative journalist Ken Timmerman alleges that a former Senior Advisor to
@JoeBiden
, now National Security Advisor to
@POTUS
and
@VP

@KamalaHarris
, ---
@JakeSullivan46
---, sent secret communications to Iranian leadership in an effort to prevent
@realDonaldTrump
from winning the 2020 election."Do the same thing in Baghdad that you did with our embassy in Tehran" (Iranian hostage crisis of 1979)This alleged communication triggered the planning and execution of the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad on December 29, 2019, which ultimately led to the death of Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani just days later."
Sounds like treason to me.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
With the current DOJ? LMAO, nothing will happen to any of them but that doesn't mean what they did could be considered treason.

dude

i coined ben a 1939 parisian which sounded really ugly 8years ago

now we are at the point where he can choose to knowingly support hezbollah and the mullahs by voting for the ccp/dnc or accept reality

that didn’t quite hit the same before a year ago

otard sent 400M cash to the mullahs
and people were making excuses for him

ketchup kerry was meeting with iran in paris
but the best the ccp /dnc libtards could do was reeeeeeeeeeeee orange man russia

this book is to prep the people
for what’s coming

drip drip flood

"Do the same thing in Baghdad that you did with our embassy in Tehran" (Iranian hostage crisis of 1979)This alleged communication triggered the planning and execution of the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad on December 29, 2019, which ultimately led to the death of Quds Force commander Qassem Soleimani just days later."

dog comms

solemani died like a dog
kamala choked like a dog

you think the USSS agent in this video would have bumbled thru
clearing trump off stage? lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT