My Message to McDonald's execs

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
Today, McDonald's issued this statement on its app:

They Were One of Us

Trayvon Martin. Michael Brown. Alton Sterling.
Botham Jean. Atatiana Jefferson. Ahmaud Arbery. George Floyd.

He was one of us. She was one of us.They were all one of us.

We see them in our customers. We see them in our crew members. We see them in our franchisees.

And this is why the entire McDonald’s family grieves. It’s why we stand for them and any other
victims of systemic oppression and violence.

Today we stand with Black communities across America.

Which is why we're donating to the National Urban League and the NAACP.

We do not tolerate inequity, injustice, or racism.

Black lives matter.

Here is the email I sent to its McDonald's execs:

Leaders of McDonald's,

Today your corporation came out in support of Black Lives Matter and in support of Trayvon Martin.

A leader of this group (Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors) has called for things such as de-funding police departments, burning and looting private businesses, and even freeing convicted felons from prisons.

Members of Black Lives Matter have been chanting "Kill Cops" and "F--- Cops" (they actually use the term 12 for police officers) and "No Justice, No Peace" on TV for the last 10 days now. This has even affected my daughter who now believes that all cops are bad after I've tried to raise her to understand that the job of police is to protect her.

Trayvon Martin was teenager who was a drug dealer and gang member who got suspended from school on numerous occasions and was beating a man before the man he was beating shot him in self defense.

This is what you are supporting? I wonder if you would be supporting this group if they began targeting McDonald's franchises.

I am letting you know that by supporting these types of people that I will no longer be eating at McDonald's restaurants. I will also be contacting the franchisees in North Texas to let them know of my stance.

Today, McDonald's issued this statement on its app:

They Were One of Us

Trayvon Martin. Michael Brown. Alton Sterling.
Botham Jean. Atatiana Jefferson. Ahmaud Arbery. George Floyd.

He was one of us. She was one of us.They were all one of us.

We see them in our customers. We see them in our crew members. We see them in our franchisees.

And this is why the entire McDonald’s family grieves. It’s why we stand for them and any other
victims of systemic oppression and violence.

Today we stand with Black communities across America.

Which is why we're donating to the National Urban League and the NAACP.

We do not tolerate inequity, injustice, or racism.

Black lives matter.

Here is the email I sent to its McDonald's execs:

Leaders of McDonald's,

Today your corporation came out in support of Black Lives Matter and in support of Trayvon Martin.

A leader of this group (Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors) has called for things such as de-funding police departments, burning and looting private businesses, and even freeing convicted felons from prisons.

Members of Black Lives Matter have been chanting "Kill Cops" and "F--- Cops" (they actually use the term 12 for police officers) and "No Justice, No Peace" on TV for the last 10 days now. This has even affected my daughter who now believes that all cops are bad after I've tried to raise her to understand that the job of police is to protect her.

Trayvon Martin was teenager who was a drug dealer and gang member who got suspended from school on numerous occasions and was beating a man before the man he was beating shot him in self defense.

This is what you are supporting? I wonder if you would be supporting this group if they began targeting McDonald's franchises.

I am letting you know that by supporting these types of people that I will no longer be eating at McDonald's restaurants. I will also be contacting the franchisees in North Texas to let them know of my stance.
Excellent!

If you include Michael brown you are an enemy of the truth plain and simple. How can anyone possibly be this stupid?

Celebrating the bottom 1% of their people just leads to more misery for the community. The more woke the left gets, the black community falls lower below the waterline.

Man, it's getting harder and harder figuring out which one of you guys is Wilbanks Smith.

Pfft, no surprise they're pandering.
Blacks are 65% of their revenue, so, golly gee whiz, this was expected.

The way the world works...
When you accept it's greed oriented, any mysteries are exposed to the light of day.

'You deserve a break today'.
Puhleez.

Mcdonalds employees want 15.00 an hour.
Last week I ate there twice and both times could not get a damn simple cheeseburger order right. Ordered the 2 cheeseburger meal with fries and a coke both times and both times it was wrong. The last time i ordered the same thing but with mustard only on both cheeseburgers. Got one that had everything and one with mustard, ketchup and pickles. I order these all the time and they are never right. Good luck getting a milkshake, they always say the machine is broken which is a lie. Its a very common experience at Mcdonalds. The reason? Because the person that was supposed to clean the machine didn't do it. I think they need a paycut not more money.

Reactions: SUPERPOKES
Last week I ate there twice and both times could not get a damn simple cheeseburger order right. Ordered the 2 cheeseburger meal with fries and a coke both times and both times it was wrong. The last time i ordered the same thing but with mustard only on both cheeseburgers. Got one that had everything and one with mustard, ketchup and pickles. I order these all the time and they are never right. Good luck getting a milkshake, they always say the machine is broken which is a lie. Its a very common experience at Mcdonalds. The reason? Because the person that was supposed to clean the machine didn't do it. I think they need a paycut not more money.

Holy cow! Same thing happened to me! Ask them to make a burger with only certain things on it and there’s no telling what you’ll get!

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I've sent multiple email to those food establishments which are still refusing to open their dining rooms when Texas is 50% open and will be 75% soon. Yet, many like Arby's, McDonald's, LJSilver's, Taco Bueno, Taco Casa, Whataburger and a few more have refused to reopen their dining rooms.

Maybe they are making as much on drive thru as before and can cut employment and cleaning costs.

Reactions: iasooner1

Actually the shake machine is usually listed as broken because its a PITA to clean and never passes health inspections. So its easier to leave off then to deal with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT