ADVERTISEMENT

My Bac

What this whole situation suggests to me is that women shouldn’t be allowed to be armed police officers.

I thought that I was tasing you but shucks it was my service revolver. My bad bud.

Beetlejuice-Howard-Stern.jpg

Reactions: 22LR
he's got a point. I remember a guy up in Tulsa I think did the same thing...a cop. Used his gun instead of his taser, but used the "I'm confused" as a defense. Represented by an attorney up in Tulsa. Anyway, I asked a cop how that could happen, and he said it couldn't. The differences in the 2 weapons are so apparent, and done that way on purpose, you can't confuse them. It's a fishy excuse.

he's got a point. I remember a guy up in Tulsa I think did the same thing...a cop. Used his gun instead of his taser, but used the "I'm confused" as a defense. Represented by an attorney up in Tulsa. Anyway, I asked a cop how that could happen, and he said it couldn't. The differences in the 2 weapons are so apparent, and done that way on purpose, you can't confuse them. It's a fishy excuse.

The guy in tulsa was a pretend cop who bought his way into being a reserve and avoid training if memory serves. If someone is trying to resist arrest, we all know mistakes will happen and this is one of them. The reality that you basically have to beg to get killed by police still stands.

No they will be screaming for the police to pick up the dead bodies resulting from the lawless free for all society the black community seems to want.
No they don’t. Let’s be honest though, victimless crime and it’s enforcement most certainly has a race/socioeconomic component to it.

The guy in tulsa was a pretend cop who bought his way into being a reserve and avoid training if memory serves. If someone is trying to resist arrest, we all know mistakes will happen and this is one of them. The reality that you basically have to beg to get killed by police still stands.
it could have been a mistake up in Tulsa, but this cop who told me it was almost impossible to mistake the 2 was pretty adamant. In the heat of the moment I guess you could blunder in to making that mistake but this was a veteran and I'm sure had plenty of training. Like I said, if you don't know the difference between left and right, taser and pistol, then maybe you should try something else. The kid didn't respond properly, no doubt, but this should have been preventable. Being a cop is a tough job with moments like this unpredictable. You couldn't pay me to be one. They deserve a lot of respect.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Same thing happened at Fruitvale Station.

No they will be screaming for the police to pick up the dead bodies resulting from the lawless free for all society the black community seems to want.
I don't think it's the majority of the black community. It's liberal whiteys, BLM (leftist military arm) and media brainwashing a lot of them. I bet most hate the way it is now. Just think wasn't 100 years ago blacks were closing the gap fast becoming and equal group- but leftist liberals came in with welfare ( was it FDR?). Kept them right where they wanted them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT