ADVERTISEMENT

My 50th birthday party

CowboyJD

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2002
So I turn 50 on December 19th of this year.

Having a party at Skinny Slim's in Edmond.

I've (well honestly the minority owner) has arranged for three Oklahoma Breweries to produce an exclusive, one off, keg of holiday brew for a tap challenge. Whomever gets there keg emptied first gets a permanent tap to feature whatever they want.

I'm inviting all of you from this board that know me, as well as those that don't, to come.

I need help commemorating the downhill slide into Alzheimer's, Depends wearing, and saying absolutely anything I want to anyone I want and blaming it on the mini-stroke I never actually had like Estelle Geddies on Golden Girls.

Come on out. Starts at 6p. Goes until close. Drop by and tip one or two with me.

When have you ever not said what's in your mind? You're like Jack ... You've just always been old.

I'm thinking you might need to bring a few of your wife's friends - for crowd control.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

sounds like fun...

images

Originally posted by Cowguy:
When have you ever not said what's in your mind? You're like Jack ... You've just always been old.

I'm thinking you might need to bring a few of your wife's friends - for crowd control.
You still think I actually like you and that we are friends.

so I guess I've been able to keep my true thoughts to myself there so far,
cool.r191677.gif

Jimmy, as long as you pay me, I'll pretend to be your friend. Your rates just got raised though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT