ADVERTISEMENT

my 2 cents, how tired are you of toting water for Kamala?

Oct 31, 2022
So Trump goes on Rogan, Kamala refuses. Because of course she would have been exposed having a free flow conversation for 3 mins with Rogan, much less 3 hours.

She blew off Rogan to attend a rally in Houston, her only public event yesterday. Beyonce was billed to be there, so everyone showed up expecting a free concert:

Instead they got what every Kamala supporter gets: Disappointment.

Telling Kamala has to dupe and pay people to come to her rallies.
My brother in law and sister in law attended the Trump rally in Traverse City last night. He was three hours late in part because of the Joe Rogan. Some of the rally attendees left but thousands stayed, the thousands that stayed had a blast according to the in laws.
My wife asked her sister if Trump apologized for being late. She said not only did he apologize he sent a video from the plane apologizing and telling them he was getting there as fast as he could.
Brother in law was a Chinook pilot back during the invasion of Panama. He noticed they had a military C-130 off the runway and saw overwhelming security there. That was good to hear.

Telling Kamala has to dupe and pay people to come to her rallies.
My brother in law and sister in law attended the Trump rally in Traverse City last night. He was three hours late in part because of the Joe Rogan. Some of the rally attendees left but thousands stayed, the thousands that stayed had a blast according to the in laws.
My wife asked her sister if Trump apologized for being late. She said not only did he apologize he sent a video from the plane apologizing and telling them he was getting there as fast as he could.
Brother in law was a Chinook pilot back during the invasion of Panama. He noticed they had a military C-130 off the runway and saw overwhelming security there. That was good to hear.
I don't know if she has to pay people to come to her rallies. But every rally for her has to have a mega-celebrity entertainer with her. Are the people in Houston going to see Kamala or Beyonce? Based on some exit interviews, it sounds like they were going for Beyonce, and then were a bit disappointed when Beyonce didn't actually perform. Bruce performed. Eminem performed. I'm sorta shocked that she hasn't had a Swift performance on her behalf. Her rallies are really celebrity concerts with Kamala basically serving as the opening act.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I don't know if she has to pay people to come to her rallies. But every rally for her has to have a mega-celebrity entertainer with her. Are the people in Houston going to see Kamala or Beyonce? Based on some exit interviews, it sounds like they were going for Beyonce, and then were a bit disappointed when Beyonce didn't actually perform. Bruce performed. Eminem performed. I'm sorta shocked that she hasn't had a Swift performance on her behalf. Her rallies are really celebrity concerts with Kamala basically serving as the opening act.
Another fail for kamalla.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT