ADVERTISEMENT

Must watch alert!

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Everyone please watch and tell me this guy isn't credible, this doctor.

The CDC told him he had to provide prove that vaccinated Kids are far worse off sickness and health wise then unvaxxed he had tons of numbers to look through the data.

Again, I am a person that gave my kids or let them be vaccinated. At the time I didn't like it but I didn't know how bad it was and I have apologized to them 100 times-by far the worst thing I could have done to them.
As I stated before, my daughter is severely diagnosed with ADHD, and is on the spectrum for autism. My wife works in medical and was vaccine injured as a child, and her conditions came back when she went to work for the medical field and had to be vaccinated there.

No way after knowing what I know now would I put that poison in my kids again. It is literally not a conspiracy theory that aluminum and mercury and metals and fetal baby parts amongst other horrible things are in the shots. And again as a chemist, I will tell anyone that's a fact that every single medication you put in your body has side effects, some very severe, and some not as severe.

I have posted this doctors' work before and as usual, I will see say don't listen to corn dog, but listen to this guy and then decide for yourself.

They have a gag order on this man- what should that tell you? Bad enough they poison all of these kids- and adults- they have to shut anyone up that has the truth

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT