ADVERTISEMENT

Must-See Video From the Insurrection. Brace Yourself.

Let's not act like leftist by being dishonest and trying to deny some of what took place January 6th. There was a group of people there that were out of control and there were others that were there acting like patriotic Americans. Lying, denying and distorting are actions taken by the scumbags on the left not by those of us on the right.

Let's not act like leftist by being dishonest and trying to deny some of what took place January 6th. There was a group of people there that were out of control and there were others that were there acting like patriotic Americans. Lying, denying and distorting are actions taken by the scumbags on the left not by those of us on the right.
You are correct. We’re learning the FBI was in fact involved.

You are correct. We’re learning the FBI was in fact involved.

I have no doubt the FBI was there stirring things up and taking advantage of the situation but that does not take away from the fact some Trump supporters got way out of line. I'm not going to excuse the behavior of a few but I'm also not going to paint the whole group as insurrectionist.

Its funny, but clearly neither side is interested in the truth of the matter. I think someone on this board coined the phrase: "It was a protest that turned into a 3 hour riot." And that's what it was. It wasn't an insurrection. And it wasn't nothing. But if I have to choose between the two descriptions because hyperbole rules the day, then I'm siding with it was nothing based on the fact the building is still standing. If 1000 people meant to do real harm, given the access gained, the capital would have looked like a street in Minneapolis.

It wasn’t anything close to an insurrection. Wasn’t anything close to a BLaMtifa riot. Perhaps it was on par with a victory celebration in some place like Cleveland or Detroit.

the only story here is ashley babbitt got capped by a cop who wanted to kill somebody

Its kind of strange. So Chauvin is a murderer for killing a man who resisted arrest and had attacked the officers, yet a cop firing from a defended position through a barricade to kill an unarmed woman is celebrated as a hero. What a world we live in.

Its funny, but clearly neither side is interested in the truth of the matter. I think someone on this board coined the phrase: "It was a protest that turned into a 3 hour riot." And that's what it was. It wasn't an insurrection. And it wasn't nothing. But if I have to choose between the two descriptions because hyperbole rules the day, then I'm siding with it was nothing based on the fact the building is still standing. If 1000 people meant to do real harm, given the access gained, the capital would have looked like a street in Minneapolis.
I don't think anyone is claiming 1000 people were there to do real harm. How many does it take of that 1000 to raise your concern?

WireAP_5baf90123c6742b89762d19d1f7be06f_16x9_992.jpg

I don't think anyone is claiming 1000 people were there to do real harm. How many does it take of that 1000 to raise your concern?

Well, less than you.

I was ready to crack down on this crap a couple of years ago..

You made it through a hundred nights of rioting, cheerleading here the whole time.

You have very little input into the shit that comes outta your yap.

Meh. The left loves lawlessness, defund Police, anqueefa, Burn Loot Murder, Fake Hate Crimes, FBI gone rogue, dear Party calling for Riots la la la la la la I could go on and on. As if anything you say about it now holds water.

Amazing how these Commie lefturds didn't care when Burn Loot Murder and Anqueefa were terrorizing DC and DC Citizens and also Politicians like Rand Paul and his wife and others but now they Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at the theatre put on by the Chicomdims and the fake tears especially from that hot steaming turd called Adam Schiff that lied to them over and over again.
Release the body cam footage. Release all the video taken that day. Don't you libtards want to see it to make sure you aren't being led around by your twat? Nah you love all the lies they feed you. Enjoy your Sci Fi Chinese Flick. Loosers.

The most amazing thing about this mass insurrection was watching the videos of the hundreds in the capital. I've seen more violence in a line at DisneyLand. Has there ever been a less violent insurrection in history? And how did it all end? Not with the military and the police pushing the vile insurrectionists back, but rather with the insurrectionists simply filing out the doors like they were leaving a Sunday service at church.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT