ADVERTISEMENT

munoz on flow

Felt like Munoz exaggerated quite a bit in that interview to make it way more interesting. Could be wrong, but that’s the impression I got.

you think that after hearing pop tell about a cowboy challenging the goat?

i had a girl from new jersey visit me in school and she thought peeps two stepping at the weed were on roller skates when
she walked in

Great videos. I remember the first one from Mark Munoz. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched. Pretty impressive to see John do that to Pat. Just big brothered him.

During camps John let’s his campers challenge takedowns against his wrestlers. If they get a takedown he will give them a new pair a wrestling shoes. Once all the guys on the team have been challenged John gets out and will go takedowns against the kids. One year at camp in Reno there was a coach that wanted to challenge John. At first John blew it off, but this guy kept pushing the issue all week. John talked trash to this coach all week, told him he didn’t want any part of him. This coach was young and had a few screws loose. Finally the last day of camp after a week of ribbing John took on the coach in front of the entire camp. It was a 10 minute torture fest. John let him know his place.

Great videos. I remember the first one from Mark Munoz. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched. Pretty impressive to see John do that to Pat. Just big brothered him.

During camps John let’s his campers challenge takedowns against his wrestlers. If they get a takedown he will give them a new pair a wrestling shoes. Once all the guys on the team have been challenged John gets out and will go takedowns against the kids. One year at camp in Reno there was a coach that wanted to challenge John. At first John blew it off, but this guy kept pushing the issue all week. John talked trash to this coach all week, told him he didn’t want any part of him. This coach was young and had a few screws loose. Finally the last day of camp after a week of ribbing John took on the coach in front of the entire camp. It was a 10 minute torture fest. John let him know his place.

Haha! Great story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT