ADVERTISEMENT

Mudding in my truck used to be so fun

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
But now I am an adult. I'm old enough to kow how unsafe it is...

Bullshit. But I have a 2013 truck made by liberals and when my truck senses erratic driving the accelator doesn't do anything. I went to floor it and have some fun and nothing. I want my 88 Silverado back.

Sure hope that's your daddy's pasture you're tearing up and not the county road where I live that gets graded once a year. The people who have to drive those jacked-up roads for months after some city slicker has creamed his own jeans playing on them don't appreciate it.

My neighbor and I are gonna trap some little pussyboy on the mile of mud between our houses one of these days and he'll be walking back to town with the hooked end of a crowbar nestled in his bowels.

Sure hope that's your daddy's pasture you're tearing up and not the county road where I live that gets graded once a year. The people who have to drive those jacked-up roads for months after some city slicker has creamed his own jeans playing on them don't appreciate it.

My neighbor and I are gonna trap some little pussyboy on the mile of mud between our houses one of these days and he'll be walking back to town with the hooked end of a crowbar nestled in his bowels.

What's it like being 100 years old?

Reactions: AC_Exotic
If I do grow up I will Hopefully keep some perspective and remember how fun it was when I was young to fvck shit up for no reason. Like when I got my mailbox bashed. I was mad but thought to myself "yeeaaaa karma probably had that one teed up for a while."

Lighten up Aggies, if you read some bible versus maybe you would have the emotional tools to deal with such tragedy in your life!!

If I do grow up I will Hopefully keep some perspective and remember how fun it was when I was young to fvck shit up for no reason. Like when I got my mailbox bashed. I was mad but thought to myself "yeeaaaa karma probably had that one teed up for a while."

Lighten up Aggies, if you read some bible versus maybe you would have the emotional tools to deal with such tragedy in your life!!

I've read some bible "versus." Reading the bible fairly diligently and casually studying some of the world's other religions, past and present, is why I'm an atheist today. Becoming one has filled my emotional toolbox with plenty of reality to deal with the tragedies in my long life. I've had some serious ones. Muddy roads wouldn't crack my Top 100.

But the unavoidable heartaches are why people my age have so little patience for the totally unnecessary, like having their only road to town torn up by mindless teenagers who think making public roads next to impassable is funny.

Hopefully the antics you write about on the board are not indicative of your attempts to live a Christ-like life. As for lightening up, I'm not mad at you. I know teenagers. I have three kids; the youngest is 25. I teach college freshman-level psych once in a while for grins. I have an idea of the difference between mature and immature thinking. You expressed your thoughts; I'm expressing mine.

Interesting that you would claim victimhood to karma in one sentence and suggest the bible as a heal-all in the next. You do know atheists often outscore Christians on those easy, online, 20-question quizzes like "How Well Do You Know Your Bible?", don't you? The atheists I know have all studied the bible significantly. It's not a decision to be made lightly.

So, this begs the question:

Why not get rid of your current vehicle and go buy an '88 Silverado?

I'm not a Christian I'm an agnostic which means I like to antagonize both sides of the faith spectrum.

I'm just getting your goat with that shit.

Reactions: Orange Jennyslipper
Been mudding plenty of times in my 2011 Ford F-150.
Afterwards I promptly go home and park it in the driveway in my snooty Edmond neighborhood.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT