ADVERTISEMENT

More red state government

Ha ha ha! Good catch. There goes another @Syskatine thread.

9585060.gif

Happened again in 2011. Homeowner that the firefighters watch her home burn to the ground said she was a ware of the $75 fee but said she thought it would never happen to her. I'll bet she's paying the fee now.

Every decision has consequence, make better decisions.

Happened again in 2011. Homeowner that the firefighters watch her home burn to the ground said she was a ware of the $75 fee but said she thought it would never happen to her. I'll bet she's paying the fee now.

What I'm reading is that people want free stuff that costs money, for free. Now I know why @Syskatine posted this.

At our other house we pay 50.00 per year and it saves us around 1300.00 on Insurance. I am guessing she didn't have Insurance either.
And where our other house is the Vol FD out there will put out the fire if you are not a paying member but will charge you for putting it out.

Hey @Syskatine, did you forget about this thread you started about something from 12 years ago? Or are you avoiding it because you were once again duped by your cult?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
That's what red state fire protection looks like.

"Well, let's see if he paid for his protection. Did we look it up? Sorry, we don't show you paid. Hope it doesn't get out of control."

It makes perfect sense to our shithole delegation.
Let's take a look at a wonderful utopian blue state, dickbreath...

Seattle police memo shows defunded force stopped investigating new adult sexual assaults this year

Such solid leadership.

That's what red state fire protection looks like.

"Well, let's see if he paid for his protection. Did we look it up? Sorry, we don't show you paid. Hope it doesn't get out of control."

It makes perfect sense to our shithole delegation.
yep

Red State goverment sucks. Blue State government sucks. The moral of the thread is Governemnt Sucks!

I remember when people didn't have to travel to Mexico to get formula. Then Brandon hit. Amazing to see that blue "leadership" in action...

Even your whatabouts suck. Biff fvcked that up, too, so of course you blame Biden.

If you're going to try and change the topic and ignore epically shitty red state government, I'd stick w misogyny and bwahaha.

I'm most assuredly not Flailey though.... Wth.... I'm gonna tell YOU how to flail?? My bad, lol, no need to get cute. Stick with the basics. Here you go:

Ix0m8Z.gif

Even your whatabouts suck. Biff fvcked that up, too, so of course you blame Biden.

If you're going to try and change the topic and ignore epically shitty red state government, I'd stick w misogyny and bwahaha.

I'm most assuredly not Flailey though.... Wth.... I'm gonna tell YOU how to flail?? My bad, lol, no need to get cute. Stick with the basics. Here you go:

Ix0m8Z.gif
I sure hope you’re using sanitizer after you pull all that stupidity out of your ass.

Reactions: Medic007
Whoops. Looks like I definitely touched a nerve. I can picture the spittle flying out of your mouth as your chubby little dick beaters angrily banged out that post.

Are you really trying to blame the 2022 Brandon US formula shortage on Biff? Oh, do tell, dickbreath. Let's hear the cult's official take.

What is it about leftists that makes them think they should not suffer the consequences of their bad decisions and that they think others should come running to their rescue whenever those consequences hit home?

More blue government...

Same DA that put a convicted adult pedophile in a juvenile facility. Ultimately that didn't work out for long because a murder charge came along and screwed that up for the DA. But those feelz goodz though...

Los Angeles DA Gascon's office lands 5-month probation camp sentence for teen who mowed down mom and infant

Uh oh. Who did Nazi this coming? Is Steve Allen a relative @davidallen ?

Couple of things stick out in that article.
1. Only 40 million of the 300 million have been spent. Wonder where the rest of that money is?
2. Instead of coming to the conclusion the program is a failure and making everything worse, the dumb asses are doubling down.

Conclusion, the politicians are not only stupid they are thieves as well.

More blue state government...

Lying isn't a good look for a DA's office, but it seems to be the go to for leftards these days.

Los Angeles DA George Gascon walks back claim about sheriff's involvement in hit-and-run prosecution

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT