ADVERTISEMENT

More Hamas Propaganda/Lies On The “Official” Death Toll In Gaza

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Those lying SOB’s are convincing the world that Israel is committing genocide, the miserable bastards! Thank goodness those of us on this board know the truth: it’s all done in self defense. Why can’t everybody else understand Israel is the victim? AIPAC wishes it could manipulate the public’s perception as well as those heathens.

In truth, it's amazing only 40K have been killed in a war that has 2 million people in such a small area, especially considering 17,000 of those killed are Hamas operators hiding among civilians.
I know, right? The most moral military in the history of mankind is showing all of us the proper and moral way to conduct war.

I know, right? The most moral military in the history of mankind is showing all of us the proper and moral way to conduct war.
How moral do you think the Palestinians would be if they had the more powerful military? Hell the radical Muslims throw gays off a roof tops, kill young women who refuse to wear their headcovers and treat women like sex slaves. Yet here you are simping for Sinwar and the radicals. SMFH

How moral do you think the Palestinians would be if they had the more powerful military? Hell the radical Muslims throw gays off a roof tops, kill young women who refuse to wear their headcovers and treat women like sex slaves. Yet here you are simping for Sinwar and the radicals. SMFH
Well it is clear that no military will ever be as moral as the IDF, so your question is moot. When it comes to moral militaries the IDF is world class.

Well it is clear that no military will ever be as moral as the IDF, so your question is moot. When it comes to moral militaries the IDF is world class.
If you would do some unbiased research into the casualties of war, you would find your above comment is far more true than you can imagine. Sadly I don't think you are capable of being unbiased on the subject.

Compare those numbers to the abortion issue. Since 1973, more than 19 million black babies have been aborted. Current population of black people in the country is about 42 million. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Compare those numbers to the abortion issue. Since 1973, more than 19 million black babies have been aborted. Current population of black people in the country is about 42 million. Things that make you go hmmmm.
I’m surprised it’s only 42,000,000. Seems like the black population wherever you go in the South is about 40-50%. Blue states must be really, really, really white, eh?

Also, to this day I am absolutely convinced that legalized abortion had the effect of skewing the electoral college enough to cost Al Gore the 2000 election, and might very well mean the difference in the narrow margin of the current HoR. I love it when leftists shiit themselves in the foot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT