ADVERTISEMENT

More For My Friend, @Syskatine

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Left winger Glenn Greenwald made this 16 minute video the day after the bombing that killed so many people, including 13 US troops, and injured and maimed countless others. I think you will agree with what he says (at least you should). But notice how he makes his points in an effort to bring Americans together, not tear us further apart. His condemnation of people many on the MAGA team might respect is done in such a way as to get them to consider how they are being duped. You could learn a lot from him. We all could.

Left winger Glenn Greenwald made this 16 minute video the day after the bombing that killed so many people, including 13 US troops, and injured and maimed countless others. I think you will agree with what he says (at least you should). But notice how he makes his points in an effort to bring Americans together, not tear us further apart. His condemnation of people many on the MAGA team might respect is done in such a way as to get them to consider how they are being duped. You could learn a lot from him. We all could.

I don't do videos. Kliff's?

I don't do videos. Kliff's?
Any time any one of us can watch Glenn Greenwald in action is a great opportunity to see how to be persuasive. His technique is to be civil and level headed as he explains his position and how he disagrees with someone else without insult or hyperbole. Insult and hyperbole only drive people away in disgust. GG wants to persuade. And he is brilliant in how he does it. Studying him gives us a chance to learn and grow. I regret you don’t want to watch. You could use the lesson! (Me, too!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT