ADVERTISEMENT

More BS

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
So the one Pfizer death jab to get the green light authorization.....isn't even offered yet . Y'all have been duped once again. Comirnaty was authorized for none emergency use- the death jab poisoning everyone at this time only received further emergency use....again- the clot shot in the news that received the go ahead for non emergency use- ISNT EVEN BEING POKED IN TO THE ARMS Of COERCED SHEEP!

Is this the first time the media/ big Harma canal lied to everyone? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
Why is there not more speaking out about this? They knew before they started giving it to these elderly folks with symptoms in the nursing homes that Remdesivir was deadly. They are STILL GIVING IT TO COVID PATIENTS TODAY. Hell the tests are mostly false positives- so you go into the hospital with flu like symptoms- they call it covid and put you on remdesivir and then Intubate you- my God.

Don't believe me? Type in "Dr Ardis Remdesivir studies" on search - you will have tons on it. Assuming google will work- they may suppress but duck duck go I did just this am

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Call me old fashioned.... But I can remember a time when the vaccines prevented you from getting the thing that you got vaccinated against🤔

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT