ADVERTISEMENT

MLB pulls out of Georgia All Star game

sporting leagues have really assisted me in retrieving the time that I used to lose staring at the TV

I no longer care who is playing and it has been good for my wallet and schedule
Oh hell yes. I haven’t had cable for over a year now, and it has left anything but a void in my life. Didn’t watch a single live CFB or NFL game last year. Mr. Macintosh provides OU highlights, and as to the Saints, well, I don’t really give a fvck if they ever play another game. In fact, I’d happily invite them to relocate as Benson was ready to do until Katrina washed NOLA.

Oh hell yes. I haven’t had cable for over a year now, and it has left anything but a void in my life. Didn’t watch a single live CFB or NFL game last year. Mr. Macintosh provides OU highlights, and as to the Saints, well, I don’t really give a fvck if they ever play another game. In fact, I’d happily invite them to relocate as Benson was ready to do until Katrina washed NOLA.
I believe all regular season OU games were on ABC or Fox last year. My patio RCA broadband antenna got them all as I recall. My cord cutter rate Charter Spectrum cable provided Big 12 Championship Game and Cotton Bowl. Mr. McIntosh provided all highlights. I don't pay the full ride for cable.

My 2 year super deal with Spectrum recently ended. I cut the cord. 8 days later, spouse went on line, signed up as a new customer for a new 2 year super deal with Charter Spectrum.

we got rid of our TV service a year ago as well. I have saved $1,000 just by doing that and got all of my Saturdays and Sundays back

I used to be a Saints fan as well, but like you haven’t missed them

I see MLB pulled it's All Star Game out of GA with it's 31% black population and moved to CO with it's 9% black population. And the sistuhs and bruthuhs continue to vote to put another plantation cracker back in the White House? Although at a somewhat lower rate than usual.

Pastor Darrel Scott said President Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

We must restore integrity to our vote process, just as Georgia is trying to do. An all time record 81 million LEGAL votes for another plantation cracker while his incumbent opponent upped his count from 63 million to 74 million? I'm not buying in.

Last edited:
Every time I see the democrats accusing the republicans of something, it is in reality the Democrats that doing it rather than the Republicans. There is no Jim Crown Law about asking for an ID to vote, everyone can get one. The Democrats on the other hand have disenfranchised minorities by making it easier to cheat in the election process, which would be a Jim Crow Law. My head hurts.

The MLB has hurt minorities, and is now hurting their own players by wading into the political arena. Silence would have been better for their players and organization which is in both blue and red states. Oddly enough they have moved the game to a state that requires the voter provide ID to vote. What a world.

Every time I see the democrats accusing the republicans of something, it is in reality the Democrats that doing it rather than the Republicans. There is no Jim Crown Law about asking for an ID to vote, everyone can get one. The Democrats on the other hand have disenfranchised minorities by making it easier to cheat in the election process, which would be a Jim Crow Law. My head hurts.

The MLB has hurt minorities, and is now hurting their own players by wading into the political arena. Silence would have been better for their players and organization which is in both blue and red states. Oddly enough they have moved the game to a state that requires the voter provide ID to vote. What a world.
The Democrats are touchy about Jim Crow laws which they created.

I think that's the strangest part of this whole thing. You'd think after wading into the waters of election laws, that MLB would have at least double-checked the laws of the new site to ensure that didn't look like total hypocrites, but apparently that was too complicated for them.

The Democrats are touchy about Jim Crow laws which they created.
It amazes me even further that the party of Slavery (democrats) accused the party of abolition (republicans) of trying to reestablish Jim Crow laws, that they (democrats) themselves are responsible for. Pay attention in history class boys and girls. If you think history is a pointless class I present exhibit A.

Appears the new destination for the game is Denver.

Number of early voting days in Colorado: 15
Georgia: 17

Not to mention that in my experience traveling around this great nation; the demographics of people living in Denver that will be economically impacted sure seem to trend more toward the pale end of color spectrum.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

Not to mention that in my experience traveling around this great nation; the demographics of people living in Denver that will be economically impacted sure seem to trend more toward the pale end of color spectrum.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

Its funny, but outside of Seattle, I'm not sure any city or state that hosts MLB teams is more demographically non-diverse than Colorado.

Its funny, but outside of Seattle, I'm not sure any city or state that hosts MLB teams is more demographically non-diverse than Colorado.
That’s a fair point. Maybe Minnesota?

It was at one point, but its become a haven for Somalians and other African refugee/immigrants, so not sure that's still the case. But regardless, the point is accurate even if I'm mistaken between it being the third "whitest" MLB city vs. the 2nd.

Fargo is our nation's "whitest" city. Card carrying Choctaw granddaughter-in-law started with General Motors in Fargo. Grandson told me if he wanted to see a person of color in Fargo, it was his wife.

Fort Collins, Colorado is our nation's 5th "whitest" city. School teacher younger daughter has 1 Latina in her second grade class. The other 25 students are white. Last year saw daughter with 1 minority female. Another Latina.

Four years ago found daughter's last black student. A Congolese boy adopted by a white couple. The boy could barely speak English. Daughter was first grade at the time and approved him to move to second grade.

Reactions: iasooner2000

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

pale and wealthy by comparison

just the way liberals like it

You guys are serious racists. You only support anything that hurts minorities. Horrible haters. typical right wingers.

You guys are serious racists. You only support anything that hurts minorities. Horrible haters. typical right wingers.
Let me sum this up for you.

Democrats say you can't and you need us.

Republicans say you can and you don't need us.

Which is racist? The party that subjugates thier constituency or the party that frees thier constituency?

Actually, white libs have to promote boycotting Atlanta. The only argument libs have against the GOP is that GOP policies are harmful. And if they aren't harmful in and of themselves, then libs will happily inflict the harm themselves to ensure that the minorities are harmed. Just like the Floyd riots, the CHOP zone, and now the All-Star Game Shuffle. The libs chose to inflict the pain of their white guilt directly on minority communities. Note that CHOP wasn't built in the Denny-Blaine section of Seattle. Noone's burning down Autozones and Targets in Martha's Vineyard, they are burning buildings in inner-urban Minneapolis. And now libs yanked away $60+M in real economic stimulus that would have gone to inner-urban Atlanta and its 51% African American populace and 30% minority-owned business rate, and moved that money to lib-paradise Denver and their 9% African American society.

Its ironic, for a group of people who whine literally every day on MSNBC and CNBC about the racial wealth gap between whites and blacks, they sure do support a lot of activity that directly takes money from African Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT