ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Pence gets crickets at Fort Drum, NY

Very misleading little snippet there.. There plenty of cheers from the crowd of 150 socially distanced soldiers.

Maybe not conventional wisdom right now....but Pence has performed magnificently in his role as VP. His whole job was "do no harm" to the president and he did that. The election issues were never going to be solved by the states, state courts, SCOTUS or Mike Pence. But hopefully they will be able to be solved by state legislatures for future elections.

As much as people will try to get Pence to spill the beans, doubt he ever would and that is a person with integrity, honor and a sense purpose. So unlike the gutter sluts that would sell out their grandma for fame and bucks he won't do that.

There will lots of books written as well and some will lay out the reasoning for why they believe the election was stolen others why it wasn't. Some will be pure fiction, some will be 1/2 truths and some will be spot on, but it won't change the outcome. The one thing that was always attributed to the steal was down ballet R's getting re-elected or knocking off an incumbent commie but Trump not being re-elected. I don't think its hard to underestimate the absolute loathing and hate people had for Trump and had no problem voting for Biden after supporting Trump in 2016. Have a number of friends that did that. Their reasoning was wimpy assed but they did vote that way. If I hated Trump and under no circumstances wanted him re-elected can see voting for Obiden and then down ticket R's, just not that far fetched and certainly not a primary indicator of a steal. You look at all the Trump voters who were not going to tip their hand as to who they would vote for president....why could the same not be true for people who hated Trump but voted down ballot R?

IMHO think there was a lot of skullduggery going on and that 5 cities can swing an election is mortifying, but without cold hard proof this theme of a stolen election needed more teeth and it didn't get there.

Maybe not conventional wisdom right now....but Pence has performed magnificently in his role as VP. His whole job was "do no harm" to the president and he did that. The election issues were never going to be solved by the states, state courts, SCOTUS or Mike Pence. But hopefully they will be able to be solved by state legislatures for future elections.

As much as people will try to get Pence to spill the beans, doubt he ever would and that is a person with integrity, honor and a sense purpose. So unlike the gutter sluts that would sell out their grandma for fame and bucks he won't do that.

There will lots of books written as well and some will lay out the reasoning for why they believe the election was stolen others why it wasn't. Some will be pure fiction, some will be 1/2 truths and some will be spot on, but it won't change the outcome. The one thing that was always attributed to the steal was down ballet R's getting re-elected or knocking off an incumbent commie but Trump not being re-elected. I don't think its hard to underestimate the absolute loathing and hate people had for Trump and had no problem voting for Biden after supporting Trump in 2016. Have a number of friends that did that. Their reasoning was wimpy assed but they did vote that way. If I hated Trump and under no circumstances wanted him re-elected can see voting for Obiden and then down ticket R's, just not that far fetched and certainly not a primary indicator of a steal. You look at all the Trump voters who were not going to tip their hand as to who they would vote for president....why could the same not be true for people who hated Trump but voted down ballot R?

IMHO think there was a lot of skullduggery going on and that 5 cities can swing an election is mortifying, but without cold hard proof this theme of a stolen election needed more teeth and it didn't get there.

do you think donald trump sat in his chair election night watching democracy evaporate in an avalanche of fraud?

do you think donald trump sat in his chair election night watching democracy evaporate in an avalanche of fraud?

I think DJT woke up on Wednesday morning and thought what the hell happened. There is no doubt in my mind that there was massive fraud and I've seen/heard evidence to support that, but as I said before there was not a chance in hell courts were going to overturn the election at the state or federal level. I love that the man has massive quantities of cans of whoop ass, but it was never going to get overturned.

Part of this will be urban legend forever...kind of like did FDR know the japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor or not. But in the end it doesn't matter what you, myself or anyone else thinks, it is what can be proven and unfortunately DJT and his team of lawyers couldn't get enough traction to prove it was stolen.

If people start coming forward and saying they actually participated in fraud and have evidence that's great, but its too dam late to help now. If the state legislatures don't get a handle on the state voting process and procedures we're screwed no matter what.

My personal opinion is the fraud tipped the scales, by how much don't know. Don't underestimate the number of people that absolutely and unequivocally loathed DJT and with little fanfare voted against him. With any conspiracy, the more people you bring in on the secret the greater chance there is its scope being leaked. Looking at some of these low level IQ bottom feeder poll workers its unfathomable that they all could keep their mouths shut, especially when money was being offered for information. Books and future turncoats will eventually lay bare the degree of fraud, until then I'm not in a position to say it was or wasn't stolen. Time to move on and prepare for 2022 and beyond.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
I think DJT woke up on Wednesday morning and thought what the hell happened

if that is the case

voter fraud was a surprise attack on the republic and democracy

and I misjudged the man greatly

thank you for your input

if that is the case

voter fraud was a surprise attack on the republic and democracy

and I misjudged the man greatly

thank you for your input

Thanks Rdcldad......I'm of the opinion that one fraudulent vote is an attack on the republic and democracy btw. As Stalin said at a meeting with commissars regarding the famines in The Ukraine “If only one man dies of hunger, that is a tragedy. If millions die, that’s only statistics.” The media has always tried to discredit the notion that there is widespread voter fraud and when there is it is insignificant and never affects outcomes. The general public is habituated to hearing and ultimately accepting this. In reality, when there is one instance of voter fraud it is a tragedy to our glorious republic, but 10's or 100's of thousands it a statistic and by the very boldness of the purported scale, becomes unbelievable to many.

I think DJT woke up on Wednesday morning and thought what the hell happened. There is no doubt in my mind that there was massive fraud and I've seen/heard evidence to support that, but as I said before there was not a chance in hell courts were going to overturn the election at the state or federal level. I love that the man has massive quantities of cans of whoop ass, but it was never going to get overturned.

Part of this will be urban legend forever...kind of like did FDR know the japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor or not. But in the end it doesn't matter what you, myself or anyone else thinks, it is what can be proven and unfortunately DJT and his team of lawyers couldn't get enough traction to prove it was stolen.

If people start coming forward and saying they actually participated in fraud and have evidence that's great, but its too dam late to help now. If the state legislatures don't get a handle on the state voting process and procedures we're screwed no matter what.

My personal opinion is the fraud tipped the scales, by how much don't know. Don't underestimate the number of people that absolutely and unequivocally loathed DJT and with little fanfare voted against him. With any conspiracy, the more people you bring in on the secret the greater chance there is its scope being leaked. Looking at some of these low level IQ bottom feeder poll workers its unfathomable that they all could keep their mouths shut, especially when money was being offered for information. Books and future turncoats will eventually lay bare the degree of fraud, until then I'm not in a position to say it was or wasn't stolen. Time to move on and prepare for 2022 and beyond.
That may be the best thing you’ve ever written on this board.

The general public is habituated to hearing and ultimately accepting this. In reality, when there is one instance of voter fraud it is a tragedy to our glorious republic, but 10's or 100's of thousands it a statistic and by the very boldness of the purported scale, becomes unbelievable to many.

If the CCP/DNC was bold enough to steal the election, do you not think
President Trump bold enough to combat this fraud?

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT