ADVERTISEMENT

#METOO attacks the Virgin Birth

This is typical liberalism. So brave and tough but that pussy and cscott would never draw a picture of Mohammad and post it online. they just take on the Christians because there is no consequences.

I don’t live life by “faith” lol...you do you tho haha

Hey numb-nuts. First give me empirical evidence that Julius Caesar lived or that Alexander the Great died at the age of 33.

Well...you can research Julius Caesar and ATG...in more than just one religious text lol

I don’t live life by “faith” lol...you do you tho haha

No clue what this has to do with anything but I stand by my statement. You would piss down your leg Clayton m style if you ever crossed paths with a Muslim and spoke about their religion like you do Christianity. It’s part of the disorder.

Yup...buying into the bullshit like you all do...it hasn’t stopped reaching its heights lol
What makes you think I was referring to you? I didn't quote you. Maybe I was directing it toward AC for calling you numbnuts.

Fact is those that have gratitude and faith in their lives do so much better then those who do not. We know which category CSCROTUM falls in to, living at home wishing the sitting Prez gets assasinated. The POS deserves exactly what he gets from life.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
No clue what this has to do with anything but I stand by my statement. You would piss down your leg Clayton m style if you ever crossed paths with a Muslim and spoke about their religion like you do Christianity. It’s part of the disorder.

Ease up there, Harry.....BasementBiscuitBoy is gettin' all wound up!:D

Soooo...more islamaphobia from harry lol. What say you to the rise in anti-Muslim rhetoric in America?

Save the fact you liked his post lol...gosh let me think haha
There was more than one point made by him. I've liked a lot of posts I partially agreed with. You must have heard these things before.

I think we have found the issue. Someone has given you a false finish line.

I think we have found the issue. Someone has given you too many glimpses of what MIGHT be after the finish line, hence looking too many fvcking times at the FINISH LINE haha

Worrying about what you’re worth at the finish line is unhealthy. Unnecessary stress on the heart, Harry.

Well...you can research Julius Caesar and ATG...in more than just one religious text lol

Well you know, that's interesting.

The historical evidence for Jesus of Nazareth is both long-established and widespread. He is mentioned by both Jewish and Roman historians. The evidence for the existence of Jesus is not limited to later folklore, as say a character such as King Arthur.

References outside of the Bible are many. Flavius Josephus Jewish historian commissioned by Rome has two references. One is positive, the other negative. (Scholars assume the positive reference was corrupted by Christian scribes. The negative reference is not suspicious.)

Roman politicians Pliny and Tacitus. From Tacitus we learn that Jesus was executed while Pontius Pilate was the Roman prefect of Judea (AD 14-27). Pliny contributes that Christians worshipped Christ as God. Neither of them liked Christians. Pliny writes of their "pig-headed obstinacy" and Tacitus calls their religion a destructive superstition.

Interestingly, there was never any debate in the ancient world about whether Jesus was a historical figure. In the earliest literature of Jewish rabbis, Jesus was denounced as the illegitimate child of Mary and a sorcerer. Among pagans, the satirist Lucian and philosopher Celsus dismissed Jesus as a scoundrel. Yet we still know of no one in the ancient world who questioned whether Jesus lived.

That it is the natural consequence of Muslim extremism?

I need to come to this board more often.

Their religious and secular leaders kidnapping, beating, torturing, and chopping up their critics, then brazenly lying about it?

One interesting side note to the Islam issue is how American conservatives seem to support Islamic atrocity if it is profitable.

Door swings both ways and it is sickening.

I will never get my head around it. Both sides of the aisle. 19 of 21 of the 911 attackers were Saudis. It was bankrolled with Saudi money. A Saudi engineered the whole thing. And we invaded Iraq.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT