ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Kamala Harris

cartoon081224.jpg

We do know she's been such a capable border czar. Right, my_20mills?
The Biden/Harris administration has had more success in some areas related to the border and immigration than did Trump (i.e more removals, deportations, etc).

When Trump was President, unauthorized immigrants still were crossing the border and Trump never stopped it. He also didn't sign one immigration reform bill into law during his four years. Not one. And just recently, he had his supporters stop a bipartisan immigrant reform bill from passing Congress.

What is hilarious is how you Trump supporters have failed to realize immigration isn't the winning issue for Trump anymore like it was in 2016. Trump now has a record and it isn't a strong one when it comes to immigration reform. This issue isn't going to help Trump like it did in 2016. Indeed, the Harris campaign is already showing how they are going to use Trump's failures on immigration to put him on the defensive.

No, I'm trying to figure out what your position here is.

Do we need her to tell us who she is or do you already know?

Again, make up your mind.
My position is she would make a terrible president, has zero principles, is not very smart and will be nothing more than another puppet of whoever is running the country, it damn sure isn't Biden.
People don't keep up with politics the way most of us do. If they hear her speak unscripted, see her record and see what her policy positions are now, the thinking part of the country, if there are any left, will start questioning her and the media.

kumala said this on june 18th, 2019

"and once trump's gone and we have our rightful place in the white house, look out if you supported him and endorsed his actions because we'll be coming for you next. you will feel the vengeance of a nation. no stone left unturned as we seek you out in this great nation. for it is you that betrayed us."

sounds alot like hitler and stalin to me.

no intervews? she is just saying, you'll have to elect me to find out what my policies will be. just trust me, i'll fix immigration, inflation, crime and russia/middle east. if she could fix it, why hasn;t she fixed it in 3 1/2yrs. cackling is her answer to any tough question.

one bullet at a time mofos, one bullet at a time

The Biden/Harris administration has had more success in some areas related to the border and immigration than did Trump (i.e more removals, deportations, etc).

When Trump was President, unauthorized immigrants still were crossing the border and Trump never stopped it. He also didn't sign one immigration reform bill into law during his four years. Not one. And just recently, he had his supporters stop a bipartisan immigrant reform bill from passing Congress.

What is hilarious is how you Trump supporters have failed to realize immigration isn't the winning issue for Trump anymore like it was in 2016. Trump now has a record and it isn't a strong one when it comes to immigration reform. This issue isn't going to help Trump like it did in 2016. Indeed, the Harris campaign is already showing how they are going to use Trump's failures on immigration to put him on the defensive.
Can you tell me what that "bipartisan immigrant reform bill" is? I would be interested to know the actual details of the bill and why it was blocked. Gaslighting with just the end result is a little lame.

Harris hasn't done anything of note in her political career, at least nothing of note that was positive (particularly based on the responses in my inquiry thread asking about her). The Harris Campaign hasn't done anything but show how poorly trained their AI is.

My position is she would make a terrible president, has zero principles, is not very smart and will be nothing more than another puppet of whoever is running the country, it damn sure isn't Biden.
People don't keep up with politics the way most of us do. If they hear her speak unscripted, see her record and see what her policy positions are now, the thinking part of the country, if there are any left, will start questioning her and the media.
Still didn't answer my question. You just rambled while dodging.

Again, . . .

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Can you tell me what that "bipartisan immigrant reform bill" is?
You don't know what it was?

Ok.

Here you go:

Harris hasn't done anything of note in her political career,
What are you talking about? She was Attorney General of California for six years, a United States Senator for four years, and has been Vice President since 2021. In that time, she has accomplished a lot.

She has done more politically than Trump ever had done when he first ran for President in 2016.

The Harris Campaign hasn't done anything but show how poorly trained their AI is.
So, you are just aren't paying attention I see, except to crazy right-wing conspiracy theories.

Look at the polls. Look at the state of the race. Look at the meltdown and confusion coming from the Trump campaign. Listen to how unhinged many Trump cultists are.

That will tell you exactly what the Harris campaign has already accomplished in one month.

Seriously man, at least be honest with yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

Ok.

Here you go:

What are you talking about? She was Attorney General of California for six years, a United States Senator for four years, and has been Vice President since 2021. In that time, she has accomplished a lot.

She has some more politically than Trump ever had done when he first ran for President in 2016.

So, you are just aren't paying attention I see, except to crazy right-wing conspiracy theories.

Look at the polls. Look at the state of the race. Look at the meltdown and confusion coming from the Trump campaign. Listen to how unhinged many Trump cultists are.

That will tell you exactly what the Harris campaign has already accomplished in one month.

Keep the laughs going!

Ok.

Here you go:

She has done more politically than Trump ever had done when he first ran for President in 2016.

"She accomplished a lot"...ok, do tell. I asked. Be specific since you've paid attention. Admittedly, I haven't with her and that was the whole reason I asked about her in the other thread that, shockingly, divulged into typical political "debate" here.

She sent a WHOLE lot of people to jail. She was painted as the most liberal senator ever. She's done, literally, nothing as VP.

Already to page 37 of the bill and I can see a LOT that has nothing to do with protecting our borders. I know it isn't uncommon to include things outside of the "main bill title", but holy shit man. I see billions upon billions allocated for things not US border related and I'm barely 1/10 the way through it. If/when I can, I'll try and make a breakdown of it, but those efforts won't really matter.

No, I'm trying to figure out what your position here is.

Again, make up your mind.
We already know, and so do you.

I think we just need her to come out and do a 180 on every major policy position so we can call her a liar and hypocrite. Or, inform the low information crowd that she's a Marxist like her dad.

I mean if the whole "no taxes on tips" is any indication, it's gonna be really enlightening if she ever actually states policy positions.

But who really cares about policy when you have such a winning personality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT