ADVERTISEMENT

Medical experts now claim COVID herd immunity is 'off the table,' citing 'independent-thinking' Americans

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

I really like this line....
"Gregory Poland, director of the Mayo Clinic's Vaccine Research Group, claimed herd immunity is "off the table."

"[Herd immunity is] theoretically possible but we as a society have rejected that," Poland told USA Today. "There is no eradication at this point, it's off the table. The only thing we can talk about is control."

Figured this was coming, the new shaming....we'll never get rid of the virus unless everyone gets vaccinated.

I see a bunch of people on facebook aka Fascistbook bragging about getting the Vac, they even make it thier profile pic as if its a medal they earned. And so many of those are "experts" and can tell you anything you need to know about the virus. And yes they are shaming the ones that have said they will not get the Vac.

Welp, you knew it was coming..........

oWUuoMf.gif

If you're a vaccine doc and see the world through the lens of vaccines, you may be susceptible to ignoring other forms of immunity. His statement contradicts 100 years of what immunologists have known about acquired immunity, and likely puts him in a small minority of true experts on this topic.

The only people you hear this crap from are those with clear financial motives for vaccination.

If you're a vaccine doc and see the world through the lens of vaccines, you may be susceptible to ignoring other forms of immunity. His statement contradicts 100 years of what immunologists have known about acquired immunity, and likely puts him in a small minority of true experts on this topic.

The only people you hear this crap from are those with clear financial motives for vaccination.
Thank you- spot on.

If we'd kept close to normal and not locked everyone up we'd more than likely be at this point they are talking about.

And if we didn't have media and TVs-
We'd be like the Amish and no one would have ever heard of the nightmare COVID 19. Not a nightmare bc of another coronavirus that was so bad but what they did with it and "gutted" not just us but the world. we will never recover from.

Thank you- spot on.

If we'd kept close to normal and not locked everyone up we'd more than likely be at this point they are talking about.

We'd be like the Amish and no one would have ever heard of the nightmare COVID 19. Not a nightmare bc of another coronavirus that was so bad but what they did with it and "gutted" not just us but the world. we will never recover from.

Independent thinker ruining their diabolical plan? I will wear that with a badge of honor.

Thank you- spot on.

Independent thinker ruining their diabolical plan? I will wear that with a badge of honor.
So if the media and TV didn't report about covid-19, it wouldn't exist? Weird. Is it the same way for things like mass shootings?

Reactions: iasooner2000
So if the media and TV didn't report about covid-19, it wouldn't exist? Weird. Is it the same way for things like mass shootings?
Like I said - if we didn't have TVs and news media- all those flu cases, heart disease, pneumonia, car wreck victims et al they classified as covid would have been classified correctly.....plus YOUR LOVING TRUSTING MEDIA shamed HCQ- so sheep like you could merrily get the experimental shot.

Tell me Mr "I do zero research for myself"- if the vaccines are so good- why do they have to coerce everyone into taking it? Why do Big Pharma have to make a deal with Big Bother that they can't be sued when it F's you up?
If media didn't Fake push it and medical fields make their employees get it- hardly anyone would take it- sans over obedient scaredy cats like you.

Dude you're a Lab Rat- period. I'd rather be a skeptic for an upper respiratory virus experimental gene therapy than a glorified lab rat- just any day of the year....AND y'all didn't even need the damn thing- about as much as your face diaper I bet you so proudly wear.

Am I supposed to be more frightened that herd immunity is impossible or the Indian/South African/British variant of the virus that we’re not allowed to name after where it originated?

I didn’t hear what the most popular presidential administration ever said about it today, but the big guy said that he might have to cancel small outdoor gatherings on July 4th or something.

Reactions: windriverrange
Like I said - if we didn't have TVs and news media- all those flu cases, heart disease, pneumonia, car wreck victims et al they classified as covid would have been classified correctly.....plus YOUR LOVING TRUSTING MEDIA shamed HCQ- so sheep like you could merrily get the experimental shot.

Tell me Mr "I do zero research for myself"- if the vaccines are so good- why do they have to coerce everyone into taking it? Why do Big Pharma have to make a deal with Big Bother that they can't be sued when it F's you up?
If media didn't Fake push it and medical fields make their employees get it- hardly anyone would take it- sans over obedient scaredy cats like you.

Dude you're a Lab Rat- period. I'd rather be a skeptic for an upper respiratory virus experimental gene therapy than a glorified lab rat- just any day of the year....AND y'all didn't even need the damn thing- about as much as your face diaper I bet you so proudly wear.
Didn't you claim to have taught physiology for 25 years?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Didn't you claim to have taught physiology for 25 years?
Go ahead- profess your love and stand tall for what you believe in- I do. I'm not a scaredy cat hiding behind a face diaper taking an experimental shot from people that hate me. Instead of trying to dismiss me- how about say how you believe- but scaredy cat obedients like you live in the squishy middle I know.

I taught and coached 28 years- and everyone knows what I stand for on this. How about you oh scared one- how do you feel about your virtue signaling face diaper and being a lab rat? Let everyone know how strongly you feel about them?

My God....the more I check this board, the more I realize why so many of the great posters....(Mega, Marshall, Pervis, Hollywood, Poketologist, etc) quit coming around.

It’s a shame. This used to be a semi-sagacious place.

Reactions: SSS!!!
My God....the more I check this board, the more I realize why so many of the great posters....(Mega, Marshall, Pervis, Hollywood, Poketologist, etc) quit coming around.

It’s a shame. This used to be a semi-sagacious place.
Funny- didn't you come on here a few days ago for a cameo appearance and pot shot? You gonna make a snide comment then And come back now and play holier than thou? It's the politics board bucko- don't come here taking shots then saying it's too cruel. Or do it's actually your perogative lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT