ADVERTISEMENT

@Medic007

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I would like to apologize to you for my behavior toward you this afternoon. Sometimes someone says something that becomes like a bee in my bonnet, my OCD kicks in and I reduce myself to juvenile name calling and character bashing. It was terribly rude of me, very childish, and I’m embarrassed to have done it. I will not call you names again. Your opinion differs from mine, and that’s really all we need to know. I will attempt to be more mature and civil toward you in the future. If I can’t respond with respect I shouldn’t respond at all.

I would like to apologize to you for my behavior toward you this afternoon. Sometimes someone says something that becomes like a bee in my bonnet, my OCD kicks in and I reduce myself to juvenile name calling and character bashing. It was terribly rude of me, very childish, and I’m embarrassed to have done it. I will not call you names again. Your opinion differs from mine, and that’s really all we need to know. I will attempt to be more mature and civil toward you in the future. If I can’t respond with respect I shouldn’t respond at all.
Huh? Did I miss something?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT