ADVERTISEMENT

@Medic007

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
We know you dodge telling what your Israeli-atrocity-red-line is, but you’ll probably be pleased to know this incident did’t cross Sleepy Joe’s.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Sheltering thousands but only killed 40? Damn we need to up the effectiveness of our bombs.

What else were the Palestinians sheltering there, Hamas fighters, leaders, weapons? Of course the article says there is no evidence Hamas or Islamic Jihad Fighters were there while it takes the word of a Palestinian there were no fighters there. Where is the evidence no fighters were there?

Sheltering thousands but only killed 40? Damn we need to up the effectiveness of our bombs.

What else were the Palestinians sheltering there, Hamas fighters, leaders, weapons? Of course the article says there is no evidence Hamas or Islamic Jihad Fighters were there while it takes the word of a Palestinian there were no fighters there. Where is the evidence no fighters were there?
I bet that's it, I bet the place was full of Hamas terrorists hiding behind all those women and children, and all those women and children needed to do was get out of the way of the bombs, so from the Israeli point of view it's their own fault they got blown into pieces. "Where is the evidence no fighters were there?" Good point! Make them prove a negative! Whupped 'em again, Bearcat!

I bet that's it, I bet the place was full of Hamas terrorists hiding behind all those women and children, and all those women and children needed to do was get out of the way of the bombs, so from the Israeli point of view it's their own fault they got blown into pieces. "Where is the evidence no fighters were there?" Good point! Make them prove a negative! Whupped 'em again, Bearcat!
War is hell Dan, that's why the Palestinians shouldn't have started it and damn sure shouldn't have celebrated it.

War is hell Dan, that's why the Palestinians shouldn't have started it and damn sure shouldn't have celebrated it.
I couldn't agree more. Those children Israel blew "literally into pieces" should never have celebrated Hamas starting a war. They deserved their fate.

• Haha
I couldn't agree more. Those children Israel blew "literally into pieces" should never have celebrated Hamas starting a war. They deserved their fate.
If only you had shown the same outrage on October 7th you might be taken as something other than a Hamas supporter but you didn't. You've made it very clear you think the Palestinians were completely justified in killing Israeli women, children and babies. Now you cry the Palestinians are suffering the consequences of their actions.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
If only you had shown the same outrage on October 7th you might be taken as something other than a Hamas supporter but you didn't. You've made it very clear you think the Palestinians were completely justified in killing Israeli women, children and babies. Now you cry the Palestinians are suffering the consequences of their actions.
Have you ever seen someone more obviously defeated double, triple, and quadruple down on their stupidity for months on end?

I respectfully ask that you repost my comments from the early days and weeks following Oct 7 that support your contention that I did not show outrage at the attack.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I respectfully ask that you repost my comments from the early days and weeks following Oct 7 that support your contention that I did not show outrage at the attack.
Actions Dan, actions. How many posts have you made expressing your outrage with the Palestinians for their October attack? Compare that to your insistent posting against Israel. Your actions give you away.

Actions Dan, actions. How many posts have you made expressing your outrage with the Palestinians for their October attack? Compare that to your insistent posting against Israel. Your actions give you away.
Actions, Bearcat, actions. I expressed outrage of the Oct 7 attack for several weeks following. I have expressed outrage many more times since then as Israel as spent weeks/months conducting outrageous actions. Tell me, have you once expressed outrage for *anything* Israel has done in response? No, I didn't think so.

• Haha
Actions, Bearcat, actions. I expressed outrage of the Oct 7 attack for several weeks following. I have expressed outrage many more times since then as Israel as spent weeks/months conducting outrageous actions. Tell me, have you once expressed outrage for *anything* Israel has done in response? No, I didn't think so.
No Dan I haven't expresses anything but support for Israel.

ObsessionForMen.jpg
In your last thread dedicated to me you inadvertently outed yourself as a Hamas apologist. What's this latest nonsense from you about? Short version, please.

Why are you outraged?

Pro tip: If the media you’re consuming keeps making you rage, you’re being manipulated.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT