ADVERTISEMENT

Media: Philadelphia cop shooter

cableok

All-American
Nov 7, 2002
Should be a big story. A man shot six police officers and barricaded himself for hours. All media was all over the story yesterday and had video constantly.

But now near radio silence. In fact, there is not a single story on CNN website. Could there be two facts that don’t fit their narrative?

Should be a big story. A man shot six police officers and barricaded himself for hours. All media was all over the story yesterday and had video constantly.

But now near radio silence. In fact, there is not a single story on CNN website. Could there be two facts that don’t fit their narrative?

Race?

Well for one thing, no gun laws beyond forcible illegal search, seizure and confiscation would’ve had a chance of stopping it.

But mainly yeah he is getting Daytoned.

Yeah if he was a pasty Q guy, prolly the same coverage yeah?
Why would a drug dealer resisting arrest that turned into a standoff be covered any differently if he was Q adjacent or not? I don’t believe Q telling people to sell drugs resist arrest and then creat a standoff situation is it? I mean you have low down on the Q sound or so I’ve read.

This guy didn’t go looking to shoot anyone. The cops came to him. Bit of a difference here.

So that's your justification, gawd:

tenor.gif

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Why would a drug dealer resisting arrest that turned into a standoff be covered any differently if he was Q adjacent or not?

This can’t be a real question.

I mean you have low down on the Q sound or so I’ve read.

I’m Q agnostic. I think there’s as much purposeful disinformation as there is insider info, so I honestly don't pay much attention at all to “Q posts” - but I do love seeing you guys react to it. Maybe that’s part of the purpose. Just another “conspiracy theory” that you make fun of but consistently get outflanked by.

One thing I definitely don’t care about is you accusing me of being a Q guy. Go for it. Whatever it is, it’s been right more than you have been, which I admit is a low bar.

I tend to have more faith in Barr, Durham and Horowitz than I do in what seems to be a nerdy PR campaign directed at weaponized autists on the Chan’s.

I really don’t pay attention to Q, But I’m not dumb enough to write it off completely.

Do with that what you will.

This can’t be a real question.

I’m Q agnostic. I think there’s as much purposeful disinformation as there is insider info, so I honestly don't pay much attention at all to “Q posts” - but I do love seeing you guys react to it. Maybe that’s part of the purpose. Just another “conspiracy theory” that you make fun of but consistently get outflanked by.

One thing I definitely don’t care about is you accusing me of being a Q guy. Go for it. Whatever it is, it’s been right more than you have been, which I admit is a low bar.

I tend to have more faith in Barr, Durham and Horowitz than I do in what seems to be a nerdy PR campaign directed at weaponized autists on the Chan’s.

I really don’t pay attention to Q, But I’m not dumb enough to write it off completely.

Do with that what you will.
That is the whole of the law.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT