ADVERTISEMENT

Media’s Version of Harris is Unburdened by History

Unlikeable?

She is now viewed favorably by more Americans than either Trump or Biden. And her favorability numbers just keep rising the more Americans get to actually know her.

This article is clearly outdated and wrong.

Time to start waking up to the new political reality.

Unlikeable?

She is now viewed favorably by more Americans than either Trump or Biden. And her favorability numbers just keep rising the more Americans get to actually know her.

She ain't bad for an ex-hooker and main squeeze of Willie Brown. She is truly "unburdened by the past" as long as she is the darling of the press. You saw how fast they dropped Biden for someone that has never tallied a vote in any election. The only libs that are not mad about this are living at their folks house so they can have their shoes tied. I'll be at the Rio Grande to get her autograph.

I love it when the red team and the blue team plays the morality card.
You gotta love it when Kamala would let Trump grab her by the you know what if it meant a promotion. She is a hypocrite.

Reps are not afraid of an election that would be debated only on policy issues and the truth. But Dims can’t win that way. They have resorted to fake impeachments, lawfare and now an assassination attempt.

Unlikeable?

Outdated from 3 days ago?

This also begs do you look at history or is every day new to you?

Hillary was favorably viewd by 36% of the population. Kamala as of today is sitting at 46%
What is she running on her record?

Is she running on placing more or less restrictions on THE people?

Does she want to take away 2a?

How is she going to turn this economy around for the middle class?

Have you heard her comments on the economy?

I have and I thought it was ai at first but it's not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT