ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile, In Texas…he’s watching you…

He is teflon don. No matter how many things you loonies try to charge him with.

4y0olp.jpg

Like I've said before, both candidates are gravely unsuitable to be President. But unlike 95% of the people in this country I am willing to say we are completely screwed either way it goes.
It's so refreshing to hear an American actually say this out loud. I'm continually amazed by the people that are completely in love with either one of these candidates.

The country has collectively lost its mind. 333.3 million people in this country and these three are the best the Yanks can come up with. Incredible.

It's so refreshing to hear an American actually say this out loud. I'm continually amazed by the people that are completely in love with either one of these candidates.

The country has collectively lost its mind. 333.3 million people in this country and these three are the best the Yanks can come up with. Incredible.
Sometimes I could weep for how truly screwed we are.

Most Anericans are idiots and don't deserve better, they deserve what they get. The bad part about that is the rest of us pay a price for their stupidity.

Add in the fact the left is perfectly ok with the Current Administration is trying to jail their Political Opponent and we are already lost as a Nation.
Corruption is very widespread and its not just in DC but is also present in the smallest of towns and cities.

I have said for decades that both sides are the same, the Dims and Repubs play good cop bad cop and pit the American People fighting against each other. Keeps us distracted on whats really going on.
Biden has spent over 50 yrs in Politics and hasn't done a damn thing yet here we are with him in the WH.
At least people were better off under Trump but muh Racism, Muh Russia, muh peachmints and hurt feelers ruined all of that.

When Fauci and the Chicoms weren’t testing bio weapons on the world, Trump did a fine job of just keeping government out of the way and letting commerce happen. What’s so great about Trump? Everything he did as President.
An undeniable truth: Trump is not a plantation cracker. Who among us is more effected than the likes of me?
Most Anericans are idiots and don't deserve better, they deserve what they get. The bad part about that is the rest of us pay a price for their stupidity.

Add in the fact the left is perfectly ok with the Current Administration is trying to jail their Political Opponent and we are already lost as a Nation.
Corruption is very widespread and its not just in DC but is also present in the smallest of towns and cities.

I have said for decades that both sides are the same, the Dims and Repubs play good cop bad cop and pit the American People fighting against each other. Keeps us distracted on whats really going on.
Biden has spent over 50 yrs in Politics and hasn't done a damn thing yet here we are with him in the WH.
At least people were better off under Trump but muh Racism, Muh Russia, muh peachmints and hurt feelers ruined all of that.
The US average IQ is a paltry 97.4. Most Americans sat back and watched Mark Zuckerberg buy an election with $400M. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules.

Dennis Quaid says he'll vote Trump because of those weponizing our Justice System to curb an Election.

An undeniable truth: Trump is not a plantation cracker. Who among us is more effected than the likes of me?

The US average IQ is a paltry 97.4. Most Americans sat back and watched Mark Zuckerberg buy an election with $400M. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules.

Dennis Quaid says he'll vote Trump because of those weponizing our Justice System to curb an Election.
I actually stole that last line from Dennis Quaid.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

People don't love Trump, they hate what the left has done to this country and see Trump as the biggest FU to the left. If Trump is elected you leftist have no one but yourselves to blame.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT