ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in Pittsburgh.....

What human, in their right mind (and that is the key), would think this will help influence someone to agree with their positions?

Lib dims think it will.
When Trump wins the Dim Politicians will fan the flames to make sure it continues after the election, like 2016 all over again but worse this time. They know they can get away with it so why stop?
Wait until some Dim Politician says Take it to their Neighborhoods or that its ok to harass someone at their home.

I have heard about Twitter censoring Conservatives and they got me today.
What a shocker. The post that got me suspended, I commented on a video recently that showed the Portland Police taking down rioters and arresting them. My comment was "It's about time these brats had their asses whipped and Law and Order is Restored."

Twitter said I am promoting violence.

What a shocker. The post that got me suspended, I commented on a video recently that showed the Portland Police taking down rioters and arresting them. My comment was "It's about time these brats had their asses whipped and Law and Order is Restored."

Twitter said I am promoting violence.
Bet if you put fry pig fry you would be a ok.

Wish one of the customers would have had the foresight to leave a pint glass full of piss on the table.

Not just any piss either, piss the next morning after a night of hard drinking.
Or a good piss after eating asparagus. Makes your piss smell really bad, cannot imagine how it would taste. They deserve no less. Animals.

Reactions: iasooner1
Piss in a bottle would have worked. A small bottle of bleach poured into the glass before the moron drank it would work too. Next time, diners...be prepared.

FH0OHj7r.jpeg

Look at the woman to the right of screen when it starts, her hand is seen motioning for someone to come over. Picking out targets I believe.

I remember when Democrats preached over-and-over that bullying is not-OK. I guess it's OK now.

Reactions: iasooner1
I remember when Democrats preached over-and-over that bullying is not-OK. I guess it's OK now.

When it’s basic survival of the fittest, a lot of libs can’t compete. They have to create rules/norms, then use these to gain an edge

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT