ADVERTISEMENT

McCain diagnosed with brain tumor (nm)

Fight it with your best, you crusty old bastard. It took my dad in '62 and Ms. J's husband in '88; hopefully, we'll all be blessed with a cure someday!

Reactions: Rdcldad
Came on here for a few to comment - a damn shame. I know many here consider him a traitor to conservatism, but to me he is a decent man trying to do good if not great things. I wish him all the best and if it can't be the best then peace in his final days.

if you'd have just said this

"I wish him all the best and if it can't be the best then peace in his final days."

i'd actually have respect for you and
your comments

but since it you didn't it's pretty clear your just an opportunist cloaked in a mans fight against cancer which as you said is a damn shame

Came on here for a few to comment - a damn shame. I know many here consider him a traitor to conservatism, but to me he is a decent man trying to do good if not great things.

Great things for the military industrial complex?

if you'd have just said this

"I wish him all the best and if it can't be the best then peace in his final days."

i'd actually have respect for you and
your comments

but since it you didn't it's pretty clear your just an opportunist cloaked in a mans fight against cancer which as you said is a damn shame
a) not losing sleep over your opinion
b) see the follow on posts for evidence supporting the intro...

a) not losing sleep over your opinion
b) see the follow on posts for evidence supporting the intro...

a) didn't expect you to lose sleep as you haven't been to bed yet

b) your validatation of your intro by pointing out the following posts

only reaffirms my original position you are an opportunist

you see nothing changed

I respect him as a veteran and POW. I disagree with him on many of his Neo-Con positions and believe he is one of the poster children demonstrating the need for term limits. That said, I would wish ill-health on no one and sincerely pray for his recovery.

yes, it's time for him to fade into the sunset politically and spend his remaining time with his family. I have a distant family member diagnosed with the same thing. They have sent them home...nothing they can do. Maybe he can sustain things a bit longer. And yes, everyone appreciates the price he paid but for what?

I hope he recovers....I am sure at this point he is glad he is on the gold medical health plan provided by taxpayers and not Obamacare, I would be very thankful to have good health insurance if I was him to have great healthcare given his diagnosis.

The kind of brain cancer he supposedly has is not treatable. He has a short time.

My neighbor's wife had a glioblastoma (may have spelled that wrong) he lost her less than a year. He was telling me how aggressive it is and how hard it is to treat.

Reactions: AC_Exotic
I had a family member with the same sort of tumor.
I wouldn't wish that suffering on any human being save for a few of history's horrific monsters.

I'd advise him to resign and spend as much time as possible with the important people in his life - not just for his own sake, but for them as well.

I hope he recovers....I am sure at this point he is glad he is on the gold medical health plan provided by taxpayers and not Obamacare, I would be very thankful to have good health insurance if I was him to have great healthcare given his diagnosis.
And if he returns to DC he can continue his treatments at Walter Reed in a special wing set aside for high ranking officials and Senators all at taxpayer expense.

a) didn't expect you to lose sleep as you haven't been to bed yet

b) your validatation of your intro by pointing out the following posts

only reaffirms my original position you are an opportunist

you see nothing changed
Ha! Enjoy yourself here...

quick Q - if I remember right you make a mean onion burger - back when you were Booger right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT