ADVERTISEMENT

MBTI personality types-check this out

http://personalitygrowth.com/entp-problems/

This is funny and describes me for the most part. Since we had one similar a while back, I thought this would be a fun way to bring that up.

Post your favorite picture, article, meme about your personality type.

That's great. I need to find mine. The same site also matches you with superheroes. Found it hilarious because I was Batman and one of my best friends was the Joker. I'm a geek for this stuff so others may not find it as amusing.

I enjoy it as well. I'm a salesman, so I like learning a bit about myself and others. My wife is an INTJ, which oddly enough is one of the common ENTP matches. What are you Thor?

I enjoy it as well. I'm a salesman, so I like learning a bit about myself and others. My wife is an INTJ, which oddly enough is one of the common ENTP matches. What are you Thor?

INTJ, oddly enough. My wife is an ISTJ.

There are some funny memes on that site that peg me nicely. The stuff about boredom is so true. My wife gets very irritated with me because of my inability to just sit down and relax without being engaged. I constantly have to have my mind engaged in something or I start to experience a lot of anxiety and I get very moody/impatient. It seems to be getting worse with age too.

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
10985583_1555339534741697_8978204081648348482_n.jpg

Reactions: CBradSmith
There are some funny memes on that site that peg me nicely. The stuff about boredom is so true. My wife gets very irritated with me because of my inability to just sit down and relax without being engaged. I constantly have to have my mind engaged in something or I start to experience a lot of anxiety and I get very moody/impatient. It seems to be getting worse with age too.

This is me. As I have aged I have realized that I need to have my mind engaged most of the time I'm awake.

However, when stress increases, there are times when I find a quiet place decompress a bit. But that is the exception.

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
What is Donald Trump?

A lot of people were saying ESTP.

I'm going ESFP and going to use a quote from 16 personalities that I think embodies Trump.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you surely don't deserve me at my best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT