ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe I'm getting old.

Remember when O.J. Simpson was acquitted of murder and all the rioting and looting that followed?

Me neither.

I say round em all up at gunpoint, put them on an AC130 and fly them to a deserted island and make them fend for themselves. Tired of coddling these animals.... they want no law and order, we can give them no law and order.

I've seen some people say "oh! You should be giving more money so we can make more projects to make these poor peoples lives better!"....and every month when I see how much is taken out of my check, all I can think of is..."looks like I am full on giving to someone pretty nicely..."

But my main complaint I have is that I have seen some of those bastards and they don't appear to be suffering from any illness that would them from being gainfully employed instead of hurtling Molotov cocktails and running around destroying buildings and cars.

Want nice things? Want to get out of the crappy area you live? Put your nasty ass to work or punch your ticket to the jail cell .

Funny how some of the signs mention peace...that's hilarious....those people don't want peace at all...:

Originally posted by Marshal Jim Duncan:
Remember when O.J. Simpson was acquitted of murder and all the rioting and looting that followed?

Me neither.
Didn't he actually go to trial though?

Weak sauce you pulled from social media.

I did not pull this from social mediaAre you seriously suggesting there would not have been the same rioting had Wilson gone to trial? Rodney King ring a bell?

I did not pull this from social mediaAre you seriously suggesting there would not have been the same rioting had Wilson gone to trial? Rodney King ring a bell?
Then you got it from someone else that pulled it from social media. Not very original.

Guess we'll never know since it didn't go to trial.

Originally posted by OSUDirt:

Me neither.
Didn't he actually go to trial though?

Weak sauce you pulled from social media.
Koon, Powell, Briseno & Wind went through trial.

Are you really suggesting there wouldn't be riots is Walker went through a trial, but was acquitted? That these riots are really about wanting a trial regardless of the outcome of that trial.

Originally posted by OSUDirt:
Then you got it from someone else that pulled it from social media. Not very original.

Guess we'll never know since it didn't go to trial.
The result would have been the same if it had gone to a full trial. Darren Wilson was always innocent, and there was always going to be more riots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT