ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Taibbi Drops The Biggest Bombshell Yet

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Over how the US security state wrested control of Twitter away. I don’t do Twitter so I can’t link to today’s writing there, and Matt’s substack account is for pay. (I think it’s $50/year, and well worth it). By hook or by crook you should read it. What has happened to our country?

Maybe this will go through:

How much more evidence do the easily manipulated need to finally realize they are easily manipulated? My guess is they are not so much easily manipulated as they are willing co conspirators.
I think some people are true dunces and don’t know or want to question the manipulation. Others, @davidallen comes to mind, know when something is bull manure but will pass it on if they think it will somehow help their team. The team is far more important to them than the truth. So I guess when you think about it they are just as big dunces as the others.

I think some people are true dunces and don’t know or want to question the manipulation. Others, @davidallen comes to mind, know when something is bull manure but will pass it on if they think it will somehow help their team. The team is far more important to them than the truth. So I guess when you think about it they are just as big dunces as the others.
David definitely wants to win the argument!

Nick Fuentes was reinstated, then retweeted the Kanye antisemitism garbage (@tlwwake, is that truth bombs?), and was banned again quickly.

Is Elon’s Twitter woke too? How could this have happened so fast? Did Musk just restock that swamp with leftists hellbent on censorship?!?!

Or are they listening to the free market?

Weird how that happens…

“BuFfOoN”

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
@Ponca Dan how could this have happened?!?! Me personally?…

eceea8ac-ed03-4b61-9bf0-08cebcefe7ae_text.gif

carry on

Nick Fuentes was reinstated, then retweeted the Kanye antisemitism garbage (@tlwwake, is that truth bombs?), and was banned again quickly.

Is Elon’s Twitter woke too? How could this have happened so fast? Did Musk just restock that swamp with leftists hellbent on censorship?!?!

Weird how that happens…

“BuFfOoN”

carry on
Losing 70 percent of your revenue will do that to a guy....

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Over how the US security state wrested control of Twitter away. I don’t do Twitter so I can’t link to today’s writing there, and Matt’s substack account is for pay. (I think it’s $50/year, and well worth it). By hook or by crook you should read it. What has happened to our country?

Maybe this will go through:

carry on

Chickensh!ts will chickensh!t hardcore ITT lol…they scurried like mice when the oncoming barrage of ACTUAL truth bombs came into view.

Oh well…

Maybe it will go through someday.

carry on
Sorry, Clinton, I had gone to bed, I have a very long very hard day of work facing me today. Rest assured I’m unlikely to scurry away in fear from a debate with a putz like you or @davidallen. I’m not sure what it is you think I’m supposed to respond to, what it is you think I should feel guilty about because of something Elon Musk has done. He banned somebody for being an antisemite, is that it? Eh, who cares, certainly not me. It’s his product he can do anything he wants with it. That’s the defining characteristic of ownership. It’s a nice deflection you’ve come up with. It has nothing - literally nothing - to do with the topic of discussion on this thread. The topic of discussion, the reporting of ACTUAL FACTS by Matt Taibbi regarding the infiltration of Twitter, a supposedly private enterprise in a country of supposedly free people, by clandestine government agents to monitor, censor and ban speech BY GOVERNMENT AGENTS is apples to oranges compared to what you want us to be outraged about. It is absolutely, completely baffling to me why anyone who thinks liberty is a good thing would feel it necessary to defend those actions by GOVERNMENT AGENTS. The only conclusion one can draw is you and @davidallen don’t think liberty is a good thing. For two people of such high intelligence as you two claim to be there is no other explanation: you’re both dumb as rocks.

Who is NicK Fuentes, why should I know who he is, WTF does this have to do with a leftist propaganda group lying to the American people in an attempt to manipulate them and why did Twitter allow it?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Matt Taibbi follows up from yesterday:

Copy and paste the article none of us are going to subscribe to read an article
I apologize if you can’t access the link. I wish you could. He destroys the response given by the Hamilton 68 organization. Pounds it into ash and sprinkles it in the wind. Taibbi must be hated by most “journalists” in today’s atmosphere. He shows them how they are supposed to conduct their business. I would pay five times what he charges to read his work. There aren’t many places to find the unfiltered truth about political actions. He is one of the few.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
I apologize if you can’t access the link. I wish you could. He destroys the response given by the Hamilton 68 organization. Pounds it into ash and sprinkles it in the wind. Taibbi must be hated by most “journalists” in today’s atmosphere. He shows them how they are supposed to conduct their business. I would pay five times what he charges to read his work. There aren’t many places to find the unfiltered truth about political actions. He is one of the few.
There are few journalists these days. Most are no different than clintoon. Trump broke them. Weak minds.

There are few journalists these days. Most are no different than clintoon. Trump broke them. Weak minds.
I think you are right. As Taibbi shows, journalists of every stripe took what Hamilton 68 told them and ran with it as if it were the truth without once questioning the source. The source turned out to be “fake news.” Taibbi does not shy away from naming names. Journalism at work.

Reactions: squeak
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT