ADVERTISEMENT

Masks

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Take them the F off. We are allowing an authoritative Tyrannical Govt to scare us into stay at home, putting nasty unneeded NON working masks and getting unneeded in tested highly possible vaccinations.
When is enough ..... enough? Have we been castrated enough yet or gonna keep taking it

They all know And have known (even Fauci) that HCQ and Ivomectin (sp?) treats almost 100 percent successfully most of these viruses -including

May have to copy and paste
this:

Last edited:
Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
From a nurse- I do not know this one but...

""a every single word of this! As a registered nurse working in the hospitals and with covid patients all damn year. I’m homeschooling my 3 kids because I refuse to force them to wear a mask for 8 hours a day. So many nurses and coworkers have called off work from reactions to the vaccine. Hospitals are still refusing covid patients visitors. Iv have more patients in the last 3 weeks with respiratory bacterial pneumonia than I have had covid patients. People have got to talk to their neighbors, friends, coworkers. THINK FOR YOURSELF AND TURN OF THE NEWS!!"

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
EVERY single Animal has died during the animal testing phases of all covid vaccines....does not that concern you vaccine peeps? Serious question. I think more people know That masks do didly crap than people know That the vaccines are TOTALLY untested. SMH

EVERY single Animal has died during the animal testing phases of all covid vaccines....does not that concern you vaccine peeps? Serious question. I think more people know That masks do didly crap than people know That the vaccines are TOTALLY untested. SMH

I would like to see the report that talks about animal deaths.

Also, I’m not a fan of masks. Most are not worn properly and do little or no good. Now, if we all wore the N95 mask correctly that would be a different story and I would highly support it. Wearing bandanas does nothing.

Take them the F off. We are allowing an authoritative Tyrannical Govt to scare us into stay at home, putting nasty unneeded NON working masks and getting unneeded in tested highly possible vaccinations.
When is enough ..... enough? Have we been castrated enough yet or gonna keep taking it

They all know And have known (even Fauci) that HCQ and Ivomectin (sp?) treats almost 100 percent successfully most of these viruses -including

May have to copy and paste
this:
Boo fukkn hoo---you "Patriots" (ahem!) so freaking inconvenienced after quarter million have died in the wake of your craackpot boy Clorox Don

Don't you have a mob practice this week???

You still believe everything the MSM is handing you justcshows how ignorant you are, Up. Still no hard numbers on deaths because of COVID. Just still believing the numbers “with” COVID. What a nice little sheep you are.

Fauci is a freaking total moron-when asked about double mask he says yeah it's a good idea makes sense, then another person ask him and he says there's no data to show that it does any good at all LMAO. Weve killed the country over this idiot POS- that's NOT an overstatement

if you're still sheeping these days there's no hope for you...we are governed by total IDIOTS

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Boo fukkn hoo---you "Patriots" (ahem!) so freaking inconvenienced after quarter million have died in the wake of your craackpot boy Clorox Don

Don't you have a mob practice this week???
Masks begat more sickness- no studies prove make do anything well to stop any spread- nor do they prove that they do not hurt your immune system with the lack of taking in O2 and breathing in the CO2 you recycle. Fauci thought masks hindered ones immune functioning. Get off google and Look this tidbit up
https://gab.com/clayvg/posts/105682706121526078

I'm a back the blue guy for sure- most Patriots are. Any cop using his position to bully people who do not partake in the masks for control Mantra- he is complicit and doesn't have my support. Their jobs are to protect citizens- period. NOt tyrannical govt POS. This video is comical - I think it's Australia
https://gab.com/Bobby_1/posts/105680751722568341

Every single state needs to end their BS Plandemic control grab - still can't believe everyone puts their faith in the horribly corrupt MSM and goes along with it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT