ADVERTISEMENT

Many of us have been sounding the alarm...

Him thinks him has the pulse of the board...him offers nothing but dismissal - him likes to dismiss and have people like hims dismisses 🤪
I can decipher the emoticon, the rest not so much. You saying your mouth wrote a check your bank won’t cover?

Reactions: 22LR
lol. He wants to take your bet, and you back down and put him on ignore.

Priceless.
Oo Mr joiner - you go ahead and give him some sugar - like what - me and him gonna bet and exchange names and meet up for the loser to deliver?

You're still butt hurt Bc you fell for the big Scamdemic lie and people call you out and you cry. Don't worry I'm not putting you on ignore- he's a Libturd idiot- you're just a weak wanna be conservative - you're fun to defeat but only bad thing is you're just too easy bc you're the "scared of your shadow boy"

Oo Mr joiner - you go ahead and give him some sugar - like what - me and him gonna bet and exchange names and meet up for the loser to deliver?

You're still butt hurt Bc you fell for the big Scamdemic lie and people call you out and you cry. Don't worry I'm not putting you on ignore- he's a Libturd idiot- you're just a weak wanna be conservative - you're fun to defeat but only bad thing is you're just too easy bc you're the "scared of your shadow boy"

Reneger. lol. Not at all surprised.

Reactions: davidallen
Reneger. lol. Not at all surprised.
Aw he's your buddy- I offended you- I will take it easy on him I promise- so you can get rest easy and go get your some more of your fav booster shots!

Aw he's your buddy- I offended you-

DavidAllen and I are far from being buddies and at opposite ends of the political ideology spectrum. But nobody likes a tough-talker who makes a bet, and when someone takes the bet, backs down, runs and hides. Then puts the guy who accepted the bet on ignore. So weak.

I'll fly down to your place to pick up your shit. No worries.

DavidAllen and I are far from being buddies and at opposite ends of the political ideology spectrum. But nobody likes a tough-talker who makes a bet, and when someone takes the bet, backs down, runs and hides. Then puts the guy who accepted the bet on ignore. So weak.
You're the weak one- running around scared and taking experimental shots with masks on all the time- spare me the psycho babble BS afraid boy. But misery loves company - Libturds are for masks and shots so you have an affinity for big Dave- it's ok you can admit it

You're the weak one- running around scared and taking experimental shots with masks on all the time- spare me the psycho babble BS afraid boy. But misery loves company - Libturds are for masks and shots so you have an affinity for big Dave- it's ok you can admit it
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Enough of the bullshit. Post some pix of this rig of yours so we can get an opinion on what it's worth.

Player 1: “I’m so certain ... I’ll bet something substantial”
Player 2: “I’m your huckleberry. Let’s do this”
Player 1: “your mom is ugly and I’m blocking you”

Player 1 is not to be taken seriously

Reactions: davidallen and 22LR
PS. I have a friend that is a transplant surgeon. He wears masks literally all day. He told me doctors literally die daily in the OR from mask usage. He’s asked me to the the executor of his will, when he inevitably succumbs to toxic mask syndrome.

• Haha
PS. I have a friend that is a transplant surgeon. He wears masks literally all day. He told me doctors literally die daily in the OR from mask usage. He’s asked me to the the executor of his will, when he inevitably succumbs to toxic mask syndrome.
Yeah those dang scientist that say masks are bad Just don't know what they're talking about. But you maskholes just like being Nanny Govt bitches- scared to breath that good air - you'd rather have "obedient sheep" tattooed across your forehead- Praise Fauci eh

You proved yourself a pansy and you think that hits a nerve with me? It’s hits my funny bone, because I assumed you were a gutless blow hard and now you’ve just revealed it to the world.

Buddy listen ... we’re laughing AT you - not WITH you.

You proved yourself a pansy and you think that hits a nerve with me? It’s hits my funny bone, because I assumed you were a gutless blow hard and now you’ve just revealed it to the world.

Buddy listen ... we’re laughing AT you - not WITH you.
Your the maskhole coward guy - most people would say you're the pansies- scared to take off your fear diaper. But you be big bad dude with your coward fear diapers on-
Kinda hard to be a tough guy in your scaredy cat mask waiting in line for your Umpteenth experimental dose now isn't it? It is cute sissy boy calling someone else a pansie lol

I bet someone regularly has to remind you to bathe.
Ooo good one- bet people have to remind you to have a spine and take off the fear diapers (notice I said diapers- people like you won't go out in public with less than two I'm sure)

Ooo good one- bet people have to remind you to have a spine and take off the fear diapers (notice I said diapers- people like you won't go out in public with less than two I'm sure)
All hat and no cattle might be generous for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT